I love this class

This mentality is so ***.

Supporting the kids that choose the U over other schools is ***? And whining and complaining about stuff you have no control over is what?

That shows were your loyalties are. How bout you don't go to one game next year and not watch one game next year because Al is the coach and because you hate these classes and all of there players and then you can still tell everyone your a die hard miami fan. Sorry dude but in my book that's the most pathetic thing you could do.

I would respect you more if you just jump on the band wagon of some other team. We wont miss you. I promise we are good.

I don't see how players are sucked into Foldens con and commit to Miami = diehard canes fans.

Come on you cant be seriously that ignorant. Seriously... Now the only reason kids come her is because Al conned them? Doesn't matter what team they root for or what colors they bleed. I wish you guys would just listen to your comments. Your so blinded by hate your completely lost all ability to look at the situation logically. Nothing but complete emotional comments. Someone please stuff a tampoon up your holes because the PMSing here is at an all time high.

The whole point I am trying to get across is that this isn't the University of Al Golden.

And if you think it is why are you still on board. Why are you an Uof Al fan?

So if its not Al or the university, then who's fault is it?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well then you must love EVERY year's class. They're all filled with Canes.

This. Appreciate the fact these kids stayed loyal to the program but the OP screams of Don Bailey Jr superfan mentality. We need better talent and more of the local studs if we're ever going to get back to where we want to be.

What's there to hate about FSU's class? They are a program that is recruiting the right way. And that will have them in the national title hunt every year. Maybe Folden can learn a thing or two about recruiting from Jimbo.

All great points... and i agree you should jump ship. Don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out.

Also maybe the U could learn to how to recruit kids who are academically ineligible and require and exception just to get into any school. Maybe we could hand out get out of jail free cards on all of our next recruiting trips. What many people don't get is that many SFL kids simply cannot get into Miami. You can say we missed out on all these kids but half of them were not real targets. FSU has made their legacy of of getting kids we couldn't get into the U.

I personally hate their class and hope they loose every game and for those kids who couldn't make it academically into any other school I hope they fail every class. And for the kids that do something that would have gotten them arrested or kicked off a Miami team I hope they spend as many Saturdays behind bars as the the law dictates.

other than that I have no problem with FSU.

Newbies LOL. I have been a part of just about every Miami recruiting site for the last 10 years. I just don't come on here and get off on bashing the U and helping other coaches negative recruit our team. I am simply sick of it. I have been a die hard fan and witnessed every single national championship Miami has ever had. Have been a part of a family whose grandfather was an engineer on the Orange Bowl and who grew up going to every single Miami home game since I was 6 yrs old.

The fact that most flammers on this site are not mature enough to know the difference between wanting and enforcing a change and trying to burn your program to ground. I also understand that people are mad and I would bet any amount of money that if kids came on this site and said that they are not coming to the U because of the dik heads on this site no one would change anything.

Every kid who did commit is much more of a Cane than any person on this site is except for maybe any previous players. Just know that you can come on this site and bash and ***** and moan and cry but that's what they make tampons for. If you cant man up and support the kids that bleed on that field for the U then you are not a fan.

SMH... I am not a current or former player, but I do support this program. Therefore, I am a booster. And I refuse to financially support mediocre products. It's not in my DNA to do so.

Al can keep feeding you his "Golden Specials", but I'm not falling for it, especially when USC and Penn State continues to look past their "clouds". The kids that came here will benefit much more next year when they get a coach that is a true coach and not a part-time meteorologist...

Yes, I am on record saying that this is Al's last year at Miami regardless of his record.

What's there to hate about FSU's class? They are a program that is recruiting the right way. And that will have them in the national title hunt every year. Maybe Folden can learn a thing or two about recruiting from Jimbo.

All great points... and i agree you should jump ship. Don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out.

Also maybe the U could learn to how to recruit kids who are academically ineligible and require and exception just to get into any school. Maybe we could hand out get out of jail free cards on all of our next recruiting trips. What many people don't get is that many SFL kids simply cannot get into Miami. You can say we missed out on all these kids but half of them were not real targets. FSU has made their legacy of of getting kids we couldn't get into the U.

I personally hate their class and hope they loose every game and for those kids who couldn't make it academically into any other school I hope they fail every class. And for the kids that do something that would have gotten them arrested or kicked off a Miami team I hope they spend as many Saturdays behind bars as the the law dictates.

This post absolutely makes no sense and you did not address anything I said. Only flung poo because of your blind hatred.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This mentality is so ***.

Supporting the kids that choose the U over other schools is ***? And whining and complaining about stuff you have no control over is what?

That shows were your loyalties are. How bout you don't go to one game next year and not watch one game next year because Al is the coach and because you hate these classes and all of there players and then you can still tell everyone your a die hard miami fan. Sorry dude but in my book that's the most pathetic thing you could do.

I would respect you more if you just jump on the band wagon of some other team. We wont miss you. I promise we are good.

I don't see how players are sucked into Foldens con and commit to Miami = diehard canes fans.

Come on you cant be seriously that ignorant. Seriously... Now the only reason kids come her is because Al conned them? Doesn't matter what team they root for or what colors they bleed. I wish you guys would just listen to your comments. Your so blinded by hate your completely lost all ability to look at the situation logically. Nothing but complete emotional comments. Someone please stuff a tampoon up your holes because the PMSing here is at an all time high.

The whole point I am trying to get across is that this isn't the University of Al Golden.

So in your mind the state of the program is 100% the fault of one person? Do you have the ability to understand the dynamics that actually determine how much a kid is hyped about a school. Sorry bro, but life is not that simple.

This program is as much in this state because of the unwavering academic requirements to get into the school and also the fact that we do not grant academic exceptions. **** that's been FSUs' main recruiting strategy for years. Also because of the damage that Randy Shannon created to our pipelines as much as anything else. You can even throw in Cokers suicidal recruiting strategies and the NCAA crap we just went thru. Or how about Shalala's inability to visualize the football program as a major money making opportunity for the school that should be run like a business. Give me 20 academic exceptions on the team at one time and Miami would never be out of the top 10 in recruiting rankings.

Where we are right now is not the result of one year. Its been downfall every since Coker that has pushed local kids to view Miami as a mediocre football school with issues. Anyone who does not see this really has no idea what recruiting is about or is just so blinded by hate that they really cant put together a logical coherent thought when it comes to the State of Miami.

And why does fault matter how we feel about the kids who are going to bleed on Saturday's for our team? I am not on here pulling for Al I am pulling for Miami.

I really feel like the last thing that most people on this board want is for Miami to win the national championship next year because they hate Al Golden so much. I mean if its really gotten to that point why are you lying to the world? Still calling yourself a Miami fan. Just leave.

"FSU has made their legacy of of getting kids we couldn't get into the U."

WTF?!? Name the list of stud players FSU signed because they couldn't get into UM.

Complete nonsense.

So in your mind the state of the program is 100% the fault of one person? Do you have the ability to understand the dynamics that actually determine how much a kid is hyped about a school. Sorry bro, but life is not that simple.

This program is as much in this state because of the unwavering academic requirements to get into the school and also the fact that we do not grant academic exceptions. **** that's been FSUs' main recruiting strategy for years. Also because of the damage that Randy Shannon created to our pipelines as much as anything else. You can even throw in Cokers suicidal recruiting strategies and the NCAA crap we just went thru. Or how about Shalala's inability to visualize the football program as a major money making opportunity for the school that should be run like a business. Give me 20 academic exceptions on the team at one time and Miami would never be out of the top 10 in recruiting rankings.

Where we are right now is not the result of one year. Its been downfall every since Coker that has pushed local kids to view Miami as a mediocre football school with issues. Anyone who does not see this really has no idea what recruiting is about or is just so blinded by hate that they really cant put together a logical coherent thought when it comes to the State of Miami.

And why does fault matter how we feel about the kids who are going to bleed on Saturday's for our team? I am not on here pulling for Al I am pulling for Miami.

I really feel like the last thing that most people on this board want is for Miami to win the national championship next year because they hate Al Golden so much. I mean if its really gotten to that point why are you lying to the world? Still calling yourself a Miami fan. Just leave.

I see you're grasping a lot of straws there buddy.

Advertisement
MIAMI-DADE FALL TOP 25
1. Jaquan Johnson, S,
2. Da’Vante Phillips, WR,
3. Davante Davis, DB,
4. Tim Irvin, Athlete,
5. Carlton Davis, S,
6. Calvin Brewton, S,
7. Jordan Cronkite, RB,
8. Rashad Fenton, DB
9. Antonio Calloway, WR/DB,
10. Gerald Robinson, DB,
11. Marquis Couch, OLB,
12. Shaquery Wilson, WR,
13. Dominic Sheppard, LB,
14. Trevon Sands, Athlete,
15. Khalid McGee, DB,
16. Fermin Silva, DL,
17. Deandre Baker, DB,
18. Emilio Gibbs, LB,
19. Devonaire Clarington, DE
20. Robert Knowles, S
21. Steven Claude, WR,
22. James King, LB,
23. Maurice Alexander, QB,
24. Deundre Pickett-White, QB
25. Bruce Davis, S,
BROWARD FALL TOP 25
1. Jordan Scarlett, RB,
2. Torrance Gibson, QB,
3. Calvin Ridley, WR,
4. Tarvarus McFadden, DB,
5. Shawn Burgess-Becker, S,
6. Tyrek Cole, DB,
7. Kendrell McFadden, S,
8. Jovon Durante, WR,
9. Jason Strowbridge, DE,
10. Devante Peete, WR,
11. Sh’mar Kilby-Lane, LB,
12. Ronnie Hoggins, DB,
13. Leeward Brown, OL,
14. Anthony Bennett, DE,
15. Brandon Boyce, NT,
16. Ryan Stanley, QB,
17. Rashard Causey, DB,
18. Dusan Etienne, OL/DL,
19. Roderick Acher, S,
20. Alex Anderson, RB
21. Deltron Sands, RB,
22. Juwann Taylor, LB,
23. Richard McIntosh, DL,
24. Richie Cooper, WR,
25. Adrienne Talan, LB,

This class is dope as **** because its full of Canes. Sick of hearing about other schools kids. F em. They aint Canes and thats all that matters. The kids in this class have a great opportunity and responsibility to represent the most kick *** college program ever.

My favorite kid in this class is Mark Walton. Kid is a BTW stud and could very well have the type of career that Reggie Bush had.

And FK ST THOMAS AQUINAS AND THERE COACHES!!!!! BTW is where its at.

Wow.

This class is dope as **** because its full of Canes. Sick of hearing about other schools kids. F em. They aint Canes and thats all that matters. The kids in this class have a great opportunity and responsibility to represent the most kick *** college program ever.

My favorite kid in this class is Mark Walton. Kid is a BTW stud and could very well have the type of career that Reggie Bush had.

And FK ST THOMAS AQUINAS AND THERE COACHES!!!!! BTW is where its at.

Wow.

The point he's trying the make is that its everybody's fault except Golden's. But hey, maybe you should jump ship if you have anything negative to say.

Advertisement
In 2012 the class was ranked 9th
In 2013 the class was ranked 20th
In 2014 the class was ranked 12th

So how exactly has that translated on the field?

Oh yeah, a 6-7 record.

In 2012 the class was ranked 9th
In 2013 the class was ranked 20th
In 2014 the class was ranked 12th

So how exactly has that translated on the field?

Oh yeah, a 6-7 record.

Poor Coaching and poor recruiting = 6-7 record.

Comical...Dumbo was about fired before Jaboo came around...

Advertisement
Obviously this class as a whole is extremely disappointing considering the talent in our backyard that we missed on, once again. But there are definitely a few kids in the class that really excite me between Quan, Cager, St. Louis, Milo, and Walton. Those guys have the potential to be great imo. It'll be interesting to look back on this class in a couple years and see how it panned out. Either way, we missed on WAY too many kids down here to call this class anywhere close to successful.

I agree with OP. Love these kids, who decided to come to the U in spite of our pathetic fanbase. Its the same ***gots on here, who are just a broken record with their *****ing and personal attacks. Its pathetic and embarrassing really. They always want to **** ride FSU, then by all means please go join their fanbase. We wont miss you. You just sit on here all day waiting on someone to say something positive so you can come back with some sarcastic "witty" retort. Its sad. You think anyone with power to make changes gets on here to read you losers comments. I promise they dont. Im sure you bums are already tweeting the 2016 recruits to not come to UM. Youre not a fan as is so just make it official. Shout out all these kids who want to be here or returning the U to greatness. The rest of you need to kick rocks. You do much more damage then good.

I agree with OP. Love these kids, who decided to come to the U in spite of our pathetic fanbase. Its the same ***gots on here, who are just a broken record with their *****ing and personal attacks. Its pathetic and embarrassing really. They always want to **** ride FSU, then by all means please go join their fanbase. We wont miss you. You just sit on here all day waiting on someone to say something positive so you can come back with some sarcastic "witty" retort. Its sad. You think anyone with power to make changes gets on here to read you losers comments. I promise they dont. Im sure you bums are already tweeting the 2016 recruits to not come to UM. Youre not a fan as is so just make it official. Shout out all these kids who want to be here or returning the U to greatness. The rest of you need to kick rocks. You do much more damage then good.

Hey genius. Try hitting the enter key once in awhile.

Nobody intends disrespect to the kids, the discontent is all directed towards Al and his ****ups recruiting and coaching!

Advertisement
Back