I love this class

This mentality is so ***.

Supporting the kids that choose the U over other schools is ***? And whining and complaining about stuff you have no control over is what?

That shows were your loyalties are. How bout you don't go to one game next year and not watch one game next year because Al is the coach and because you hate these classes and all of there players and then you can still tell everyone your a die hard miami fan. Sorry dude but in my book that's the most pathetic thing you could do.

I would respect you more if you just jump on the band wagon of some other team. We wont miss you. I promise we are good.

Plastering a fake smile on your face and saying "everything is fine and great" while the program burns behind you is definitely the way to go. You've clearly perfected the battered wife syndrome.

Lmao at "we won't miss you." Of course you wouldn't, it would allow you and others of your ilk the freedom to root for fun over wins. You are the pathetic portion of this fan base Donna loves. A dopey, moronic, "chick fan" that believes blindly supporting everything about the program is what constitutes a good fan. Of course you want those of us who hold the program to a certain set of standards to disappear, you just want to play dodgeball and smile. Who cares about the results or direction of the program? You've got that nice new Hurricanes shirt you bought from Wal-Mart and hey, the team tried hard!

Instead of going anywhere, how about I just continue ripping that baboon-****ed degenerate Al Folden, the piece of shlt recruiting class he drug in from a dumpster, and our pathetic BOT and program because they deserve it. This program needs fans like me. Fans that tell Donna and the BOT that just colllecting their paycheck from the ACC isn't good enough. That shltting all over yourself in SoFla recruiting won't fly here. We won't accept this.

Unlike you, we won't accept mediocrity. We won't smile like some 10-year-old ****** and scream "yay dis class is dope cuz all da Canes are Canes, Mommy!!"

Ol bltch *** "hand out orange slices and juice boxes after practice" soft Motha fugga. "As long as you had fun that's all that matters" *** ******.

Undergo a gender transformation and root for Cal field hockey, bltch nlgga. You're nothing but another dunce posting from inside the Hecht. You're the furthest thing from a real Hurricane.

The rest of us will keep fighting for the real Miami.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This mentality is so ***.

Supporting the kids that choose the U over other schools is ***? And whining and complaining about stuff you have no control over is what?

That shows were your loyalties are. How bout you don't go to one game next year and not watch one game next year because Al is the coach and because you hate these classes and all of there players and then you can still tell everyone your a die hard miami fan. Sorry dude but in my book that's the most pathetic thing you could do.

I would respect you more if you just jump on the band wagon of some other team. We wont miss you. I promise we are good.

Plastering a fake smile on your face and saying "everything is fine and great" while the program burns behind you is definitely the way to go. You've clearly perfected the battered wife syndrome.

Lmao at "we won't miss you." Of course you wouldn't, it would allow you and others of your ilk the freedom to root for fun over wins. You are the pathetic portion of this fan base Donna loves. A dopey, moronic, "chick fan" that believes blindly supporting everything about the program is what constitutes a good fan. Of course you want those of us who hold the program to a certain set of standards to disappear, you just want to play dodgeball and smile. Who cares about the results or direction of the program? You've got that nice new Hurricanes shirt you bought from Wal-Mart and hey, the team tried hard!

Instead of going anywhere, how about I just continue ripping that baboon-****ed degenerate Al Folden, the piece of shlt recruiting class he drug in from a dumpster, and our pathetic BOT and program because they deserve it. This program needs fans like me. Fans that tell Donna and the BOT that just colllecting their paycheck from the ACC isn't good enough. That shltting all over yourself in SoFla recruiting won't fly here. We won't accept this.

Unlike you, we won't accept mediocrity. We won't smile like some 10-year-old ****** and scream "yay dis class is dope cuz all da Canes are Canes, Mommy!!"

Ol bltch *** "hand out orange slices and juice boxes after practice" soft Motha fugga. "As long as you had fun that's all that matters" *** ******.

Undergo a gender transformation and root for Cal field hockey, bltch nlgga. You're nothing but another dunce posting from inside the Hecht. You're the furthest thing from a real Hurricane.

The rest of us will keep fighting for the real Miami.

Holy **** at this nuke. One of the most well said porsts in the last few days. I honestly wanted to keep the profanity lace rants out of it so I wouldn't get banned. Well said bro.
580.gif

oLlbk.gif

tumblr_lxtiixLVAt1qdxbxto1_500.gif

Texas had that problem. They just had a problem with development and evaluation. Miami can't recruit, evaluate, or develop

Well, genius, you are wrong somewhere. We're about to put 8-9 players in the league, and they weren't all coached, recruited and developed by shandy. So, which is it? (Personally I go for coaching, with an emphasis on in-game coaching and schemes, but you make your own decision).

Miami always puts players in the league. How is that helping the team win the ACC and a national title? Miami recruits players that underachieve but seem to go to the NFL. But that's not helping Miami win ball games that matter.

What's there to hate about FSU's class? They are a program that is recruiting the right way. And that will have them in the national title hunt every year. Maybe Folden can learn a thing or two about recruiting from Jimbo.

All great points... and i agree you should jump ship. Don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out.

Also maybe the U could learn to how to recruit kids who are academically ineligible and require and exception just to get into any school. Maybe we could hand out get out of jail free cards on all of our next recruiting trips. What many people don't get is that many SFL kids simply cannot get into Miami. You can say we missed out on all these kids but half of them were not real targets. FSU has made their legacy of of getting kids we couldn't get into the U.

I personally hate their class and hope they loose every game and for those kids who couldn't make it academically into any other school I hope they fail every class. And for the kids that do something that would have gotten them arrested or kicked off a Miami team I hope they spend as many Saturdays behind bars as the the law dictates.

other than that I have no problem with FSU.

"FSU has made their legacy of of getting kids we couldn't get into the U."

WTF?!? Name the list of stud players FSU signed because they couldn't get into UM.

Complete nonsense.

Bump.

Where is this list of players who did not qualify for UM and built FSU's legacy?

Newbies. Don't you just love 'em...

eTfqr.gif

Newbies LOL. I have been a part of just about every Miami recruiting site for the last 10 years. I just don't come on here and get off on bashing the U and helping other coaches negative recruit our team. I am simply sick of it. I have been a die hard fan and witnessed every single national championship Miami has ever had. Have been a part of a family whose grandfather was an engineer on the Orange Bowl and who grew up going to every single Miami home game since I was 6 yrs old.

The fact that most flammers on this site are not mature enough to know the difference between wanting and enforcing a change and trying to burn your program to ground. I also understand that people are mad and I would bet any amount of money that if kids came on this site and said that they are not coming to the U because of the dik heads on this site no one would change anything.

Every kid who did commit is much more of a Cane than any person on this site is except for maybe any previous players. Just know that you can come on this site and bash and ***** and moan and cry but that's what they make tampons for. If you cant man up and support the kids that bleed on that field for the U then you are not a fan.

Really happy for you heritage but you are missing some stuff. I was in OB for every horrible coach we ever had before Howard. There for the flop and so many other bad things. Then there is all the tuition paid and hundreds of thousands of $$$ donated over the years. Excuse me if some of us who paid for everything, including the free education our beloved players get, feel a little entitle to complain about the horrible administration and coaching we are forced to endure. Stopped trying to protect the hired help who are destroying the program by shielding them with the players. We will not be guilted into silence because a couple recruits turn away. This is a war and scorched earth is all this **** administration understands. We must threaten the very existence of the program to get their greedy heartless attention.

Advertisement
Not going to bash any of the kids that made the choice to join the U couple reaches imo but with the addition of willis our dline group looks **** good. When these kids get going in practice i fully expect them to talent and depth to every position group outside of receiver and corner got wait and see how it plays out with the corners and only grabbing one reciever in cager is a lil troubling when you needed to replace a good chunk of your receptions the pressure for jerome washington to be a beast will be there due to lack of depth at tightend.

Here (.........) you can have some of mine.

Why can you not support the players that signed and be critical of the coaches?? seems the OP was just supporing the guys that signed. Not every thread needs to be hijacked to an AG thread.

Advertisement
Back