I know it's hard to be patient with recruiting, but...

Advertisement
I’m talking about Manny. He shouldn’t have to explain himself to the AD, BOT, and for that matter Reed? Everyone has to be held accountable when you have 3 commits in July.
Right. Hold the staff accountable. He should fire his entire staff 8 weeks before game 1 because CIS chicken littles are all upset we have 3 commits on July 4. Makes sense.

Right. Hold the staff accountable. He should fire his entire staff 8 weeks before game 1 because CIS chicken littles are all upset we have 3 commits on July 4. Makes sense.
Some are just
D053F05D-0B55-4CB8-94E7-7BAF46C210E9.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact this thread was even started says it all. People with motives asking rational people getting antsy for great reasons to calm down. The failures in closing on kids thus far are glaringly obvious. Try asking your bosses to calm down when your sales quota is dead last. Good luck with that.

Whos the boss in this scenario?

Advertisement
Imma be honest; if we hit on our LBs, OL, & CBs, I’m good. Everyone else would be a welcomed, added bonus. We have way too many Strikers & S’s & not enough CBs & LBs on Def, and we all know the increased trouble on OL.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If I told a poster that had never been here before to read a thread to separate the Manny pole climbers from the Manny haters this thread would be where I would send them. Truer colors can not be shown here in this powder keg type thread where the actual thread premise is basically ignored over agendas.

Classic CiS.

/watch them come run in here and try to get me BAND for speaking the truth. Watch.

Last edited:
If I told a poster that had never been here before ro read a thread to separate the Manny pole climbers from the Manny haters this thread would be where I would send them. Truer colors can not be shown here in this powder keg type thread where the actual thread premise is basically ignored over agendas.

Classic CiS.
What, in your opinion, is "the actual thread premise"?

Thread ban
What, in your opinion, is "the actual thread premise"?
Well one would think there would be more actual discussion beyond "HE ONLY HAS 3 RECRUITS GUYS AND IS DEAD LAST IN THE ACC!!!!! YOU SAID THEY WOULD COME AFTER BBQ!!!" And "RELAX GUYSMS, DIS NOT GOLDEN, WE GONNA BE TOP 10 IN DECEMBER, TRUST ME!!!!!!"

That help you chief or I need to break it down more?

All the knowns in here are taking one side, all the haters on the other. Its beyond obvious if you just pay a little attention. Its what happens here, no biggie. It's like Pac Man Jones in a strip club, they can't help but out themselves.

Advertisement
Well one would think there would be more actual discussion beyond "HE ONLY HAS 3 RECRUITS GUYS AND IS DEAD LAST IN THE ACC!!!!! YOU SAID THEY WOULD COME AFTER BBQ!!!" And "RELAX GUYSMS, DIS NOT GOLDEN, WE GONNA BE TOP 10 IN DECEMBER, TRUST ME!!!!!!"

That help you chief or I need to break it down more?
Well, you didn't answer the question. But that's confirmation enough, bub.

I’m talking about Manny. He shouldn’t have to explain himself to the AD, BOT, and for that matter Reed? Everyone has to be held accountable when you have 3 commits in July.
How exactly do you hold Manny accountable for only having 3 commits on July 4th? Does his contract have a provision that he must have X number of commits by July 4th? What if he has 8 commits on July 4th but 5 decommit on July 5th?

Manny significantly upgraded the defensive staff, nailed the transfer portal yet again, has show the ability and willingness to make changes, and had a great 2021 recruiting class with two 5-stars...

We truly have some of the stupidest fans in CFB! TrueFloridian must be code for True Gayturd!

Advertisement
Just doing the usual, trying to stir up things, leg humping, and derailing threads. Do what I do, ignore the babble, as you would that of an drooling infant.
You know I don't usually feed the trolls, (though I do sometimes admire the work of artists like @KrazyCane), but I was curious how he'd expose himself this time or if he'd have a semblance of a cohesive thought.

You know I don't usually feed the trolls, (though I do sometimes admire the work of artists like @KrazyCane), but I was curious how he'd expose himself this time or if he'd have a semblance of a cohesive thought.

Nah, it’s seagull porsting, just swoops in and shlts, then leaves to admire his ”handiwork”.

The key is understanding the immature mentality you’re dealing with, which I think you do.

Advertisement
Back