I know it's hard to be patient with recruiting, but...

Advertisement
6 more than us… their taking what 24 this class with the transfer Tenn LB… so their at 40% of their classes capacity already.

We are at 3 of 18 which is what 16%? Lol

Diaz better stop pretending he’s Alabama and get some kids locked in while chasing other kids.. because if their looking we’re looking but don’t get caught chasing a dime and miss on two 8s because your standards are too high and leave the bar with a 6.
Not a single commit has signed an LOI yet. Not one. We'll be fine. It's very obvious that this isn't a regular season.

Thread ban
It seems that some other teams are playing the waiting game also. "Big name" teams with low commits:

Alabama-9
USC-9
Clemson-8
UNC-8
Iowa-7
Ole Miss-6
Auburn-3

We all know that they will end up with a full cache of recruits. I'm as anxious as anyone about our current haul, but look at it this way---would you rather have a class like this right now?

View attachment 149181

Try to keep the faith.

Waiting for mopes & porsters to :****: on my thread now....
lol classic cuck post

Advertisement
Not all are our fans.
It’s time…

2A1C1183-B9EE-402E-B506-C7DB2504B046.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
The fact this thread was even started says it all. People with motives asking rational people getting antsy for great reasons to calm down. The failures in closing on kids thus far are glaringly obvious. Try asking your bosses to calm down when your sales quota is dead last. Good luck with that.

The fact this thread was even started says it all. People with motives asking rational people getting antsy for great reasons to calm down. The failures in closing on kids thus far are glaringly obvious. Try asking your bosses to calm down when your sales quota is dead last. Good luck with that.
Except nobody here is the "boss," we all have literally nothing (but apparently frail feelings) at stake, and our mortgages still get paid regardless.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back