I know it's hard to be patient with recruiting, but...

It seems that some other teams are playing the waiting game also. "Big name" teams with low commits:

Alabama-9
USC-9
Clemson-8
UNC-8
Iowa-7
Ole Miss-6
Auburn-3

We all know that they will end up with a full cache of recruits. I'm as anxious as anyone about our current haul, but look at it this way---would you rather have a class like this right now?

View attachment 149181

Try to keep the faith.

Waiting for mopes & porsters to :****: on my thread now....
Not a mope but I laughed out loud at Iowa, ole Miss and unc being “big name teams”

Advertisement
What’s the problem with you guys. In prior years we got a boat load of early commits. How did it turn out at the end. Manny made it known that value must be added to our recruiting, and offers and commitments will not be routine anymore. Please relax. Quality, not quantity, matters.

Not panicking. But this should motivate the staff to triple check their board assumptions. Some of these kids would be quality pickups even if they’re below some of our top targets. Maybe they’re still around later and f we circle back. But I wouldn’t count on that.

Advertisement
It's 2 months before the season even starts so the ones who have their blood pressure up either 1. Is a bored *** mope, 2. A closeted FSU fan who's desperate to win the summer now because that's all they have or 3. Trolling. Fact is the class by February will be very good and that's all that matters
Drop me tonight's Lotto #s homie?

😂😂😂😂 You're one of the ones who troll FSU for their fake *** momentum but if we don't get the guys in thr first week of July it's time to panic. Bruh go outside, get some BBQ, bite on a woman's *** and chiiiiiiilllllll
I'm not panicked, I just need them numbers and since you can see the future hook a brother up?

Advertisement
It seems that some other teams are playing the waiting game also. "Big name" teams with low commits:

Alabama-9
USC-9
Clemson-8
UNC-8
Iowa-7
Ole Miss-6
Auburn-3

We all know that they will end up with a full cache of recruits. I'm as anxious as anyone about our current haul, but look at it this way---would you rather have a class like this right now?

View attachment 149181

Try to keep the faith.

Waiting for mopes & porsters to :****: on my thread now....

Big name teams? Ole Miss, Auburn, Iowa, UNC?

Advertisement
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back