I know its been discussed in other threads, BUT

24/7canes

Recruit
Any STUD wr can most likely arrive here and be a starter day 1. I just cant understand how these wr have such an issue catching the dam ball. This is such a golden opportunity for a wr like ****ey to get here early and become a freshman all American.

I read some say kids dont look at stuff like that, maybe the kids dont but there dam handlers and those that help influence them have to see major playing time available. If I was Mario I would have text/called every wr recruit on the way home and asked them did you see that chit show. WE NEED YOU BADLY AND NEED YOU HERE FOR SPRING.

Advertisement
Need some guys to hit the portal cause we need immediate help. Malik nabers was a low key miss. We were looking good and then lsu came calling. Gotta get a big portal pickup and 4 high schoolers. Ladson and young were wastes as far as counters go. Flood the room with new talent that isn’t opposed to the jugs machine and lifting weights

Any STUD wr can most likely arrive here and be a starter day 1. I just cant understand how these wr have such an issue catching the dam ball. This is such a golden opportunity for a wr like ****ey to get here early and become a freshman all American.

I read some say kids dont look at stuff like that, maybe the kids dont but there dam handlers and those that help influence them have to see major playing time available. If I was Mario I would have text/called every wr recruit on the way home and asked them did you see that chit show. WE NEED YOU BADLY AND NEED YOU HERE FOR SPRING.
we flopped big time in front of two targets Saturday night.

its an uphill battle. gotta hit the portal hard this spring

Need some guys to hit the portal cause we need immediate help. Malik nabers was a low key miss. We were looking good and then lsu came calling. Gotta get a big portal pickup and 4 high schoolers. Ladson and young were wastes as far as counters go. Flood the room with new talent that isn’t opposed to the jugs machine and lifting weights

Don’t think counters matter anymore. Ladson may not want to transfer if he doesn’t work out unless he graduates but if Colby doesn’t work out he can transfer next year without having to sit out.

Advertisement
Better chance at portal than commits, atleast this year we will be more ready when portal hits with coaches in place.. Last year we missed out because of change

Advertisement
Zay would've made a huge difference, what a mistake he made. Stayed at BC to win 4 games or so.
Facts, there were many options available and we missed out on guys.. A guy like Trey Palmer would of been ideal and fits the profile of what we would of liked 10.4 burner but missed on that.. Hopefully LSU is giving away more gifts after season..

Facts, there were many options available and we missed out on guys.. A guy like Trey Palmer would of been ideal and fits the profile of what we would of liked 10.4 burner but missed on that.. Hopefully LSU is giving away more gifts after season..
I think they will. They have receiver talent and Brian Kelly didn’t do anything with receivers at lame

Advertisement
Too early to tell on Young.

We need an Ahmon Richards type player next year.
Robby Washington is a dude! If we miss go to the portal! Look what FSU did with Wilson! Wish we had him! I’m just not in love with Gattis and think it’s stupid to run power crap with south florida athletes. Same reason Golden running a 3-4 was stupid

I don’t care if we somehow get Innis and ****ey to sign here I’m not gambling with any frosh WRs

Bring in two Portal WRs to run with X and let’s go… this team needs talent and some upperclassmen dedication in that room. A KJ Osborn or Rambo type who is wanting to work as hard as X.

Robby Washington is a dude! If we miss go to the portal! Look what FSU did with Wilson! Wish we had him! I’m just not in love with Gattis and think it’s stupid to run power crap with south florida athletes. Same reason Golden running a 3-4 was stupid
If we keep F-ing up Offensively...it'll be a nightmare to hold on to the Washington Brothers.

Advertisement
If we keep F-ing up Offensively...it'll be a nightmare to hold on to the Washington Brothers.
I’m sure you know a heck of a lot more then I do with these kids. But if I’m a receiver and know Rashada was coming, knowing you have some young tight ends and backs on offense, I’d be thrilled knowing i can catch 50 passes as a true freshman.

Hard to convince elite 5* receivers to pick Miami when they see offenses at Bama, Ohio State, USC (now), and other teams with explosive offenses.

It may take a local kid whose dream school is Miami, like Duke Johnson. Or, a kid whose waits and slots fill up at the usual suspects.

Advertisement
Back