I know, I know another Dalvin Cook thread

I'm Hurt Dawg

Thunderdome
[video=youtube;5QAZXZzqhkw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QAZXZzqhkw&feature=c4-overview&list=UUJYA9W2HKBEil6VKoMhCprQ[/video]

That kid put on a show last night. His statline four carries for 171 yards and three touchdown but also had had touchdown runs of 68 and 46 yards wiped off the board as well as a 90 yard punt return called back.

Advertisement
personally i don't want to see highlights of future gators. there is no indication whatsoever he is going to flip so i don't want to see his tape. show me guys that want to be canes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
STOP post this sh*t on Cook. He is not our commits so only post highlight on Yearby.

Advertisement
Every time I see a thread about another teams recruit, I'll post Alonzo Highsmith opinion about them...

1)Alonzo Highsmith ‏@alonzohighsmith

If we have to beg you to be a hurricane your not worthy of being a Cane!! Good luck to you and watch us....

2)Alonzo Highsmith ‏@alonzohighsmith

Miami was built on kids that wanted to be Hurricanes and great players who wanted to make Miami a power! No entitlement just work.

Somebody should tell Hurlie Brown that Cook is a Gator. He didn't get the memo.

Cook isn't a Gator until he signs, just like Joe Yearby wasn't a Nole. We will continue to recruit the **** out of Cook because he is the best player in South Florida.

Cook isn't a Gator until he signs, just like Joe Yearby wasn't a Nole. We will continue to recruit the **** out of Cook because he is the best player in South Florida.

Nobody said he isn't everything you said but **** how many more Cook threads are we going to get that's all about him being good and no threads on Yearby? Or even worse when we have a Yearby thread like now and theres only 3 posts on there? Makes no sense show love to a stud whos already with us

Advertisement

You mean other than bad mouthing UM at the Florida game as has been reported ? Sure he's flipping.

You mean other than bad mouthing UM at the Florida game as has been reported ? Sure he's flipping.

Source? our fans like to make a lot of things up.

if cook flips to us i would like to see how many people's opinion change of who is better

it ain't over for Cook although it seems like it right now. Golden still has an in-home visit and he's going to bring Cook's older brother decked out in Cane Gear too. He will feel the pressure one way or another.

Advertisement
Back