I Know Golden Banned Green, But I Wouldn't Mind Seeing These

What you guys don't want to give these bad boys another shot?

131.jpg

I never understood why they didn't make the other sleeve orange.

But the black cleats/socks though..,

They did when Nike reversed it in 2011

132.jpg

I actually kind of liked those unis.

Advertisement
Green should be banned from this game. Anyone remember 04 at UNC? Night game, we're undefeated, wearing green, get beat.

If they're wearing all-Black and we have to go with a lighter color--I wouldn't mind wearing our all-Orange look. Get the Halloween theme going a few days early. It would look cool on TV. Plus, I'm hearing a lot of our fans saying they'll be wearing Orange to the game.

I dont see the big deal w/ wearing the Green uniforms....

I wouldnt mind seeing the Green on Green home alternate make a come back one day.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I like em. Done the right way it (as in the OP photo) they look great. The all orange thing or all green thing looks too gaudy, too saturated. Clemson looks terrible in their all orange get up too, but they don't know any better.

Hate to take the special mystique the storm trooper uni's might have

But this game would be perfect to pull them out

Advertisement
Hate to take the special mystique the storm trooper uni's might have

But this game would be perfect to pull them out

We wore them for a noon game at USF. I think we can break them out for a Thursday Night national TV game, especially against a team that is going to try and "Blackout" their stadium.

131.jpg

Didn't know ppl hated this uni. I thought it was the ****! would love to bring it back for 1 game.

I like that the Green is darker.... more intimidating. Instead of the pastel color green the uniforms look now w/ the current version.

The Orange looked a lot better then too w/ that darker shade to it..... dont like this version of orange uni's at all.

Advertisement
The Green is for Shannon fans. No thanks.

Stay classic. Orange and white, the occasional stormtrooper.

Advertisement

131.jpg

I never understood why they didn't make the other sleeve orange.

But the black cleats/socks though..,

They did when Nike reversed it in 2011

132.jpg

I actually kind of liked those unis.

I know it doesn't matter in performance, but I'd love to wear these shoes maybe with orange in place of the green and black socks. The **** clown show we put on with what we're wearing sucks!

Advertisement
Back