I Know Golden Banned Green, But I Wouldn't Mind Seeing These

I'm probably one of the few that thinks this but I feel like there is unlimited things you can do with our colors. I would love to see us alternate Unis more often. Not like Oregon but enough to show the swag that we are suppose to have. Kids love the different looks now days and it gets them pumped. Stephen Morris even mentioned this after a game this year. As long as we still have a clear identity and our brand is still strong I think it is cool.

Advertisement
Don't really mind the green pants or jersey's. I know they are popular but I am not big on the storm trooper look. It's ok but I think we should mainly stick to orange/white - white/orange combos, with black cleats.

137.jpg

Different matte gray shades would look cool for a couple of games. A matte gray helmet with different shades of a grey U.

Advertisement
I love all combos. Helps me add to my ****nal. Its all beautiful if its in orange and green baby!

Different matte gray shades would look cool for a couple of games. A matte gray helmet with different shades of a grey U.

I've said the same thing. The Orange and Green would pop against a charcoal color.

It would have to be a deep, deep charcoal -almost a black - to go boom.

It would look good. Got to put it all together and see what it looks like. A lot of cool new grey and charcoal greys floating around looking good.

You know, as long as we're kicking the poo poo outa teams, I'll be cool with a lot of designery looks.

Advertisement
The Green is for Shannon fans. No thanks.

Stay classic. Orange and white, the occasional stormtrooper.

Fact

lol look at this ****** Hurracanes in this thread....

we know ur 80 yrs old and want everyone to agree that Orange should be the ONLY color this team uses but gtfoh.

"lol stay classic".... "uh stay f*ggot"

Saying "The Green is just for Shannon fans" just shows you how retarded bomb is..... his *** *** was cheerleading for Randy Shannon just like most of you all on this site were at one point but thats irrelevant anyway.

Classic left the building in the early 2000s from what i can remember.....

the 2001 championship team represents the new generation of Miami Hurricanes and "staying classic" wasnt it.

The Green color combination is "staying Classic"

1.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Love the white on green. I just pray we never go Orygon or Murryland style. That can be a bit ridiculous.

Love the white on green. I just pray we never go Orygon or Murryland style. That can be a bit ridiculous.

some of what oregon does is ridiculous.

but some of the combos work really well.

traditional uni's are always good....but i think mixing in a couple of new looks is cool.

the matte grey / charcoal is working pretty good for a lot of teams now.

osu rocked a camo helmet in their spring game two years ago to "support the troops"...it was pretty cool and they never wore it again.

the worst ones are those maryland puzzle piece helmets where they got like 3 different patterns going on.

Advertisement
Back