I Know Golden Banned Green, But I Wouldn't Mind Seeing These

Can someone find a pic of when we wore all green against Louisiana tech or whoever in 2000?

158.jpg

159.jpg

only ones I could find and not 2000 game

Advertisement
I'm tired of this ****... we need to bring these Miami uniforms back ASAP.

This was the tradition I grew up on.

158.jpg

Advertisement
we need combinations like oregon we invented swag time to look like it now that were playing like it

these uni's on this day will forever hold a special place in my heart

171.jpg

lets roll them out more often

They should go back to the jersey"s of the 80's and get rid of all the stripes everywhere.

Advertisement
rose bowl vs Nebraska.....i love them!!!! But not as much as white on orange....but the green pants have great memories

Green jerseys have been a great part of our tradition. You guys think our history started in the 1980's. We had some outstanding teams in the '50s and 60s. Maybe we didn't win NC's, but we had top ten finishes and some of our greatest legends wore green jerseys, gold helmets and white pants. Including the first Chickillo to play at UM.

This is the only Hurricane RB to ever be inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame. I guarantee you that would have been a green jersey:

176.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
That's probably why I remember it so well, that loss was horrible.

Granted, we wouldn't have played for a National Championship, but we would have gone to the ACC Title Game against FSU and then the Orange Bowl against Penn State. Would have finished #3 in the country probably.

Instead we dropped a chance at the Coastal, fell to the Peach Bowl and got absolutely demolished by LSU and finished #17. Coker fired almost his entire staff and went into 2006 as a lame duck and the rest as we know is history.

rose bowl vs Nebraska.....i love them!!!! But not as much as white on orange....but the green pants have great memories

Green jerseys have been a great part of our tradition. You guys think our history started in the 1980's. We had some outstanding teams in the '50s and 60s. Maybe we didn't win NC's, but we had top ten finishes and some of our greatest legends wore green jerseys, gold helmets and white pants. Including the first Chickillo to play at UM.

This is the only Hurricane RB to ever be inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame. I guarantee you that would have been a green jersey:

176.jpg
9th pick in the 57 draft.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back