I Know Golden Banned Green, But I Wouldn't Mind Seeing These

Grey jerseys are cool I just hate when teams like Tennessee where all grey but they have nothing even close to that color in their colors.

Advertisement
those pro combats mane

The 2009 Pro Combats were solid too.

143.jpg

That gets me horny.

All homo.

The ALL White Pro Combats were the best ones...... didnt like the home pro combat units at all.

1.jpg

The Green unis w/ the black socks and shoes i like......

graigcooper1.jpg

The Green is for Shannon fans. No thanks.

Stay classic. Orange and white, the occasional stormtrooper.

Fact

lol look at this ****** Hurracanes in this thread....

we know ur 80 yrs old and want everyone to agree that Orange should be the ONLY color this team uses but gtfoh.

"lol stay classic".... "uh stay f*ggot"

Saying "The Green is just for Shannon fans" just shows you how retarded bomb is..... his *** *** was cheerleading for Randy Shannon just like most of you all on this site were at one point but thats irrelevant anyway.

Classic left the building in the early 2000s from what i can remember.....

the 2001 championship team represents the new generation of Miami Hurricanes and "staying classic" wasnt it.

The Green color combination is "staying Classic"

1.jpg

Preach! Man I love the green we need to wear it at least once or twice a year.

Advertisement
Also the green with the orange sleeve, was something Nike was doing that year. Because I'm pretty sure VT had a jersey exactly like it just in their colors. All maroon with one orange sleeve.

He wanted to go back to the good 'ol days of the 80s (I agree). I hated the green pants (yes, I know, we wore them in the early 2000s when we were winning).

NOT WITHOUT GETTIN' NEGGED ALL TO **** BY OUR BANDWAGON / SOUTH BEACH FASHION CONSULTANTS, HE WON'T.... :ohlord:

IN 3.....

146.jpg

Advertisement
we should have saved the all whites for the UNC game since they are wearing all black.

the matte grey / charcoal is working pretty good for a lot of teams now.

osu rocked a camo helmet in their spring game two years ago to "support the troops"...it was pretty cool and they never wore it again.

the worst ones are those maryland puzzle piece helmets where they got like 3 different patterns going on.

I agree man. I do appreciate the cammo helmets and all. I've got a charcoal UM hoodie that looks pretty dope with the green and orange if done properly. I know it's a hoodie and not a jersey but still. Just nothing too drastic. I'd hate to see them jump on that burning train of too much.

Advertisement
I'd love to go back to the '83 vintage look. With today's material and snug fit, those would look sick with black shoes (or those above, badass) and black socks of course.

Advertisement
The Oregon Ducks look pretty sharp in all green.

I mean, it just looks GOOD.

They also look good obliterating teams with their sick play. Looking flashy is one thing, but looking flashy and playing lights out, putting up big numbers, just works together. If Oregon was getting walloped every week wearing those unis they'd be treated like they were the doormat village people of CFB.

On the other hand, Baylor wore the Liberace equivalent to a CFB uniform last Saturday with mirrored gold helmets and Gucci gold trimmed shoes and hung 73 on WVU. They did NOT look good. Notre Dame's was worse.

Hope whatever we do it is done in good taste and looks cool, because we're winning again and looking good and playing good is fun stuff for players and fans.

Last edited:
Can someone find a pic of when we wore all green against Louisiana tech or whoever in 2000?

Advertisement
Back