I knew it was over when.

Advertisement
Just picked up a 1st down. It was 2nd and 5 from I believe the 40 in the 1st quarter down 7-0. We jump early turns to 2nd and 10 and we run the ball twice right into the middle of the defense. Same old canes in big games on the road. We just aren’t that team anymore
Most of us have come to this conclusion.

Just picked up a 1st down. It was 2nd and 5 from I believe the 40 in the 1st quarter down 7-0. We jump early turns to 2nd and 10 and we run the ball twice right into the middle of the defense. Same old canes in big games on the road. We just aren’t that team anymore
Repeat of Clemson.

Everyone has their own perception of the game but when Manny called for the second made field goal down at the goal was a major signal to the team it was only about style points. There was way too much time in the game to send that signal to a team that was trying. You have to at least say with your play calling that you're in it to win it.
If he would have time manage that last drive before halftime, ( even the announcers mentioned that they were letting to much time run when they were at mid field ) he probably could have a couple more plays available to him.

Advertisement
On their 1st or 2nd TD, their WR was tightroping the sideline the last 5 yards and DJ Ivey ran over and wiffed/half-assed the push out of bounds.

My 9 year old little girl said, “Daddy why doesn’t Miami even try to tackle Alabama?”

I told them to head outside and play, we don’t let them watch violence on tv and I knew it would be a bloodbath 😥

Advertisement
I knew the game was over when Fake James Scheduled it.
True. True.

Remember when they scheduled this game...we had so many years to get better. So many people were so hopeful about how good we would be by then.

We are exactly where we were when we scheduled this game. Blake may as well put the Chiefs on the schedule in 4-5 years...with this Admin we are not getting any better by then either.

I was there in person about 20 rows behind our bench. I knew it was over the moment I saw us in warmups. We looked flat and lifeless.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back