I just saw on Twitter… (“Danny Miaz” rumor)

Advertisement
Star Trek Lincoln GIF

Advertisement
Idc if Diaz is fired or not it doesn't matter to me bc it doesn't matter who the HC is this University is not serious about athletics. When will you all understand that, LCE has pointed several times our recruiting budget compared to the top 10 programs, They don't give a Fk!!!

I'm a Lane Kiffin dude, he could be scary here, but if we don't get rid of James it doesn't matter.

Advertisement
Idc if Diaz is fired or not it doesn't matter to me bc it doesn't matter who the HC is this University is not serious about athletics. When will you all understand that, LCE has pointed several times our recruiting budget compared to the top 10 programs, They don't give a Fk!!!

I'm a Lane Kiffin dude, he could be scary here, but if we don't get rid of James it doesn't matter.
A competent coach can win at Miami and NOT have a "Recruiting Budget" like a top 10 program. Frankly, the odds of Miami spending that kind of money is astronomical, unless a booster steps up and agrees to be the program's sugar daddy. This is the problem, our fans refuse to understand that this will never be the kind of place that merely throws money around. Why? Because the Miami donor pool isn't big enough to justify said spending and the fanbase is arguably the cheapest in major collegiate athletics. That said, a good AD can get the most out of what is there and win, especially knowing that the ACC Coastal is dogcrap.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back