I just saw on Twitter… (“Danny Miaz” rumor)

The only chatter I've heard is that Blake is being replaced by late next week. Miami admin hired a couple people to fill some of Blake's current responsibilities and Alonso is coming in to take over the rest (football).

This partially from a source in the media department/my own connecting of dots.

If I were you, I wouldn't put any stock into anything I just said.

Advertisement
I just saw, regardless of BIG win or not…Danny Miaz will be fired. As anybody seen or heard anything like this???
Well, I could tell you but you offered too much information and context. Try to be a bit more vague about who said it, when, and what their source is.

The only chatter I've heard is that Blake is being replaced by late next week. Miami admin hired a couple people to fill some of Blake's current responsibilities and Alonso is coming in to take over the rest (football).

This partially from a source in the media department/my own connecting of dots.

If I were you, I wouldn't put any stock into anything I just said.
young dolph plies GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop
Straight facts get flake James out and bringing some money people into get this crap out of the rut. I am tired of looking at two lispy F@#$s

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This whole thread is dumb. It’s like that old commercial, “I saw it on the Internet so it must be true”, but OP doesn’t even provide a source. Or link to the original tweet. What a waste of 15 seconds of my time.

Sounds like a moderator issue to me.
It's been decided....turn OP over to the mods....yes, mod him lol

Advertisement
Zo around to be the glue to keep the team together once the pieces go into motion? Just a thought. If it’s on Twitter, it’s going down fr
Need to go ahead and can CMD, make Lashlee interim HC and make Shoop and TRob Co-DCs. If Trob wants playcalling so be it, we need our CB room rebuilt and he's the man to do it. Lashlee and TRob have to stay when the new regime comes in. If Zo is indeed the new "Football" AD, then he has to hire a coach that's good with both these guys staying and promoting TRob to at least Co-DC

Advertisement
Back