I JUST PASSED THE BAR!!!!

Advertisement
congrats! now you can surf canesinsight and pass the time off as billable hours like many on this board.

**** YES!!

LETS GO CANES!!

Congrats! I found out I passed the FL Bar 10 years ago yesterday. I only actively practiced law for three years. Doing something different now, but my legal experience and license are difference makers in what I do now.

Is the exam still in Tampa?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
**** YES!!

LETS GO CANES!!

Congrats! I found out I passed the FL Bar 10 years ago yesterday. I only actively practiced law for three years. Doing something different now, but my legal experience and license are difference makers in what I do now.

I'm hoping it'll do the same for me. Yes, still in Tampa.

Could've just asked. Would have passed you my license. Hope you spend more time breaking down pass coverages than you do writing motions.

**** YES!!

LETS GO CANES!!

I'm hoping it'll do the same for me. Yes, still in Tampa.

Could've just asked. Would have passed you my license. Hope you spend more time breaking down pass coverages than you do writing motions.

Lol. I'm looking forward to logging tons of billable hours (aka, breaking down pass coverages). :D

Advertisement
Back