I JUST PASSED THE BAR!!!!

I dreaded the long wait for engineering license......Congrats to u.

Always good to have a lawyer in the Cane fam

Advertisement
**** YES!!

LETS GO CANES!!

Congrats! I found out I passed the FL Bar 10 years ago yesterday. I only actively practiced law for three years. Doing something different now, but my legal experience and license are difference makers in what I do now.

Is the exam still in Tampa?

I'm hoping it'll do the same for me. Yes, still in Tampa.

Could've just asked. Would have passed you my license. Hope you spend more time breaking down pass coverages than you do writing motions.

never though of you as a fellow attorney, if i had to guess i would have said engineer or IT.

**** YES!!

LETS GO CANES!!

Congrats! I found out I passed the FL Bar 10 years ago yesterday. I only actively practiced law for three years. Doing something different now, but my legal experience and license are difference makers in what I do now.

Could've just asked. Would have passed you my license. Hope you spend more time breaking down pass coverages than you do writing motions.

never though of you as a fellow attorney, if i had to guess i would have said engineer or IT.

Too many ******* attorneys here. Congrats Westendzone. Welcome to the club.

Advertisement
You know what Shakespeare said about lawyers...

In all seriousness, congrats on a great accomplishment...While Perez is away a REAL 'Cane can play...er, I mean be ethical.

Hey, a defemation suit against App Store's Color Guard is a great way to start!

Advertisement
now it is time to pay back a billion dollars in loans. Good luck on both...

P.S. Serious ****, well done. It is a major accomplishment, celebrate the **** out of it.

Advertisement
**** YES!!

LETS GO CANES!!

Had a good guess. I've worked IT in the past. Probably my second choice for career move would have been engineering or architecture.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back