I just hope we keep the 2014 class together.

Lol. I once thought there was s chance that coach D was gone, but not anymore. First thing that comes out of Golden's mouth going into the half was that the offense was putting the defense in bad spots. **** never said the reverse when the d was sucking all year.

And you didn't think the offense was the problem???!

People dilute themselves into believing something. It's group think. No one thinks for themselves anymore. The scapegoat is always going to be the defense. How many times did they hold them to FG attempts? How long were they on the field? Btw that's all against the first QB taken in the draft.
How many forced punts did the defense have in the first quarter or first half?

And its delude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
The damage from this game will begin to show itself after the bowl season ends and coaches start recruiting head to head against us again. They'll be telling kids, "Im wondering how they plan on using you this way when they dont have the ability to execute those plays against any team with a winning record..."

Whatever. We need more than just help on d. This is a coaching issue.

totally agree

You two must be joking. You need to curb your standards a little bit this year. We gave up 36 under horrible circumstances. I haven't seen TOP, which I'm sure is totally one sided. We should be commending the defense today. The offense lost this one. They got their asses kicked, thoroughly.

Louisville was the better team. They looked like it in the field. We don't have dudes that look like their dudes. There was a major talent gap. Btw, Stephen Morris is a ******. Thank god he's gone.
our defense cant stop a oil leak and our offense is inconsistant. our QB (glad he's gone) holds the ball too long and cant read defenses and he gets confused too much. But I dont Louisville has more talent than us no way. part of it's coaching part of it is the players. But Mostly I think its our school president.

I wish the QBs were coached up to take control of this offense and make adjustments on their own---at least have a run/pass option. The offense is s-l-o-w. Strong game planed well against, it especially on 3rd down, and by the time the play was relyed to Morris, the clock was down to a few seconds. They might as well huddle.

This loss was on the offense. I think UL totally confused our coaches. I don't think they prepared for the way Louisville was lining--or not lining up.

Lol. I once thought there was s chance that coach D was gone, but not anymore. First thing that comes out of Golden's mouth going into the half was that the offense was putting the defense in bad spots. **** never said the reverse when the d was sucking all year.

Of course the offense was the problem last night. Did you read my entire post? Where was that isht when the defense was CLEARLY the problem during the other games? I have watched every single UM game, and I don't remember a time where dude said something negative regarding the defense without **** near being forced into doing so.

People dilute themselves into believing something. It's group think. No one thinks for themselves anymore. The scapegoat is always going to be the defense. How many times did they hold them to FG attempts? How long were they on the field? Btw that's all against the first QB taken in the draft.

Don't put me in a group. I'm not some guy that can't think for himself. Re-read my post because obviously you missed my point. I in no way scapegoated the performance of the offense. What I said in a nutshell was, dude couldn't wait to bash the O when the D was playing better, but his *** did nothing but make excuses when the D was playing like **** for half of the season. **** even last year when our D was the worst in UM history, he'd always deflect its performance and talk about how the offense needed to be more up tempo and score more points. That's what I was saying, which is why I ended my post with that last sentence. Carry on though if you like.

Advertisement
Charlie strong is gonna pillage our recruiting class

Really now? Like who please name them

the only one i can think of is mike smith thats about it
Exactly and when Strong leaves for the NFL like he will then that **** wont happen. No recruits are leaving

yall golden slurpers are un facking real

do you support this dumpster fire of a coach and his assistants??

How is thinking a kid doesnt de-commit making me a "golden slurper"? It makes no sense

The last few games have actually made me question golden, i just havent been *****ing and moaning on the board

How many forced punts did the defense have in the first quarter or first half?

And its delude.

Thanks for the correction. I think people need to curb their expectations of our defense. Everyone knew coming into this year that our offense was going to be our strength, and that surely includes the coaching staff. If you think we were going to win 9-0 against teddy, then I want whatever you're smoking. The fact that we held them to FG attempts says a lot.

When your offense consistently can't hold the ball or score points, your defense is going to break open at some point. That's basic football. They played tough all game. You need to give them credit. The defense was the reason why we won games early in the year. Everyone seems to forget that.

We lost because the offense got their asses kicked all game. We couldn't handle a blitz. You can blame Coley, but I would rather blame Morris. At the end of the day the QB needs to make whatever checks he needs to make and execute that check.

For those of you that didn't see the talent gap, I'm sorry. It was clear from where I was sitting. Lol. They're a team full of veterans. They are not south Florida rejects. WE WANTED ALL THOSE DUDES. They clearly won the eyeball test, IMO. They looked bigger and faster than us on the field, especially on defense.

I hope all the 34 haters saw that Louisville was in a 50 for a good potion of the game. Stop talking scheme. No one knows a **** thing about it. We lack talent, depth, and experience. All of those things will be fixed with our first real recruiting class since the end of the sanctions talk, and time. People need to realize that we have been, in reality, on probation. We're not there yet. It's going to take time.

Advertisement
These classes don't matter. Even with superior talent we will get outcoached by any top 25 team.

Golden and staff are in over their head. It's obvious. These guys are amateurs when it comes to the top level of CFB. As far as talent goes, if we had hit on a lot of the guys we wanted the last three years.....result would've been the same last night. Our guys were neutralized by being flat out out-coached.

Last edited:
These classes don't matter. Even with superior talent we will get outcoached by any top 25 team.

Golden and s

That might be true, but I'm reserving my judgment until we become a well rounded program again. We have way too many young kids playing to be successful.

Last edited:
Whether it's by formation or down and distance..... I can read our offense. And I am a thirty year old, attorney who played JV high school football and about 15 points overweight.

Charlie Strong, Jumbo and Beamer laugh at our staff.

Question about Golden, Is he the type of coach that with this great class coming in that he will let the young guys get some early run or does he stick with his upperclassmen and make the young guys wait their turn like Bowden used to do?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back