I just hope we keep the 2014 class together.

Advertisement
Charlie strong is gonna pillage our recruiting class

Really now? Like who please name them

the only one i can think of is mike smith thats about it
Exactly and when Strong leaves for the NFL like he will then that **** wont happen. No recruits are leaving

yall golden slurpers are un facking real

do you support this dumpster fire of a coach and his assistants??

Whatever. We need more than just help on d. This is a coaching issue.

totally agree

You two must be joking. You need to curb your standards a little bit this year. We gave up 36 under horrible circumstances. I haven't seen TOP, which I'm sure is totally one sided. We should be commending the defense today. The offense lost this one. They got their asses kicked, thoroughly.

Louisville was the better team. They looked like it in the field. We don't have dudes that look like their dudes. There was a major talent gap. Btw, Stephen Morris is a ******. Thank god he's gone.

Advertisement
I'm convinced talent isn't even an issue anymore. Al Golden would have lost 2 games if he were here in 2001.

totally agree

You two must be joking. You need to curb your standards a little bit this year. We gave up 36 under horrible circumstances. I haven't seen TOP, which I'm sure is totally one sided. We should be commending the defense today. The offense lost this one. They got their asses kicked, thoroughly.

Louisville was the better team. They looked like it in the field. We don't have dudes that look like their dudes. There was a major talent gap. Btw, Stephen Morris is a ******. Thank god he's gone.
our defense cant stop a oil leak and our offense is inconsistant. our QB (glad he's gone) holds the ball too long and cant read defenses and he gets confused too much. But I dont Louisville has more talent than us no way. part of it's coaching part of it is the players. But Mostly I think its our school president.

Lol. I once thought there was s chance that coach D was gone, but not anymore. First thing that comes out of Golden's mouth going into the half was that the offense was putting the defense in bad spots. **** never said the reverse when the d was sucking all year.

And you didn't think the offense was the problem???!

Advertisement

Exactly and when Strong leaves for the NFL like he will then that **** wont happen. No recruits are leaving

STFU and tell me whos leaving. I didnt say i support whats going on but like UF, like Michigan and like Tennessee recruits dont ******* quit on a team like that so whos leaving?

Lol. I once thought there was s chance that coach D was gone, but not anymore. First thing that comes out of Golden's mouth going into the half was that the offense was putting the defense in bad spots. **** never said the reverse when the d was sucking all year.

People dilute themselves into believing something. It's group think. No one thinks for themselves anymore. The scapegoat is always going to be the defense. How many times did they hold them to FG attempts? How long were they on the field? Btw that's all against the first QB taken in the draft.

How do you go from what those guys said to you to "Golden slurpers"? That's weak *** *****.

The future is not bright for this team because Golden is a piece of ****. I'm shocked at how bad he is. I think he might be one of the worst HCs in all of D-1.

Advertisement

People dilute themselves into believing something. It's group think. No one thinks for themselves anymore. The scapegoat is always going to be the defense. How many times did they hold them to FG attempts? How long were they on the field? Btw that's all against the first QB taken in the draft.

We has like 25 yards rushing. Worst offensive performance I've seen in a long time.

How do you go from what those guys said to you to "Golden slurpers"? That's weak *** *****.

No I'm getting negged from ******s like you who hate realist!!!

Everything has to be rainbows and cheering for the team!!!

totally agree

LOL at a talent gap between us and Louisville. Get a ******* clue. They whooped our *** with a bunch of players we didn't even want

Advertisement

totally agree

our defense cant stop a oil leak and our offense is inconsistant. our QB (glad he's gone) holds the ball too long and cant read defenses and he gets confused too much. But I dont Louisville has more talent than us no way. part of it's coaching part of it is the players. But Mostly I think its our school president.

I wish the QBs were coached up to take control of this offense and make adjustments on their own---at least have a run/pass option. The offense is s-l-o-w. Strong game planed well against, it especially on 3rd down, and by the time the play was relayed to Morris, the clock was down to a few seconds. They might as well huddle.

totally agree

Look everyone. A ****** that knows nothing about football. UL had players Miami didn't want. Strong just knows how to develop his players and puts his players in a position to succeed. He takes South Florida kids and embraces their skill set. He doesn't stifle it by forcing players to read/react, play 10 yards off the ball, add a bunch of weight, or have DEs covering slot receivers. This has nothing to do with talent. Golden is by far one of the worst coaches I've ever seen at a big time program.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back