I just hope we keep the 2014 class together.

Hurricane23

Sophomore
Premium
Im not gonna trash the team. I just hope we do not loose recruits because of this game. We have a talented class on the horizon, will add much needed dept and talent on defense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The Defense will stay because the Coach D'Onofrio will be gone after this game! An James Coley will be on notice to improve mastery of his craft by visiting as many NFL Offensive Coordinators as he can this offseason.

Go Canes!

Coley will not improve. he is a recruiter, not an OC. Donofrio will be there as long as Golden si still there. We need a lot and I mean a lot more talented kids. Coaching is not great by any means, but our talent is sub par.

Lol. I once thought there was s chance that coach D was gone, but not anymore. First thing that comes out of Golden's mouth going into the half was that the offense was putting the defense in bad spots. **** never said the reverse when the d was sucking all year.

Advertisement
Coach D might be back but I doubt we play two gap next year.

Golden is going to have to scrap the scheme or fire franklin in order to save no Donofrio.

Coley will not improve. he is a recruiter, not an OC. Donofrio will be there as long as Golden si still there. We need a lot and I mean a lot more talented kids. Coaching is not great by any means, but our talent is sub par.

I think Coley was a bad hire by golden he had never called plays and only was a recruiter at FSU

Advertisement

I think Coley was a bad hire by golden he had never called plays and only was a recruiter at FSU

Doesn't mean he can't learn. Unfortunately, he learns on the job and we get clobbered by other teams. I agree with Golden at the end of the first half. our offense did not do enough to keep us in the game.

Agree 100%. Great recruiter, awful coach.

Coley isn't a great play caller but wen Morris sucks, the rbs suck, half the wrs gone, the oline cant block for **** we'll suck anyway. Get a qb and a consistent o line then we can talk. The class will still together since they will all get chances early

Advertisement
Back