I just heard this on ACC network...

Might as well keep Golden, Fuente doesn't play defense either. RIP Miami.

I swear we have the dumbest fans.

42-28 vs 3-3 Tulsa right now. Career record of 23-20. Who does that sound like?
You realize Memphis beat the same Cincinnati team that clobbered Golden's team, right? And let me know when Al Golden beats a highly ranked SEC team.

Actually Cincy got robbed very late in the game. Without the bad call Memphis loses to Cincy and who knows how their season goes from there.

Advertisement
Might as well keep Golden, Fuente doesn't play defense either. RIP Miami.

The **** is this???

latest

I won't believe **** till my newsfeed, and bleach report notification pops up with University of Miami has fired Al Golden because we all know Al is just ******* the BOT in their ***. If he had any ounce of humility, which he doesn't he would resign. If our AD had any balls he would have fired him at halftime. But he ain't got no balls either. It all starts at the top but frenk don't know **** about football. We're in for one **** of a ride dammit.

I won't believe **** till my newsfeed, and bleach report notification pops up with University of Miami has fired Al Golden because we all know Al is just ****ing the BOT in their ***. If he had any ounce of humility, which he doesn't he would resign. If our AD had any balls he would have fired him at halftime. But he ain't got no balls either. It all starts at the top but frenk don't know **** about football. We're in for one **** of a ride dammit.

He doesn't know **** about sports period so this is just going to be another nightmare in my opinion.

Advertisement
Sounds like he gets his so called scoop from a message board What a joke :confusion:

I was watching the ACC network and they said that some insider said that Golden will not be retained after this season, he then went on to say that Miami is quietly shopping for a Coach. He said that Miami reportedly has its sights on Memphis head coach Justin Fuente. Take it for what it is im just repeating what I heard.

Advertisement
Back