I Hope We Get a Shot at Baker Mayfield

Advertisement
Man, If Baker played for the U, put up the same numbers as he does at OU, and acted the same way, he would be the King of the City. That dude bravado is another level. I f#cks with dude! If we beat Clemson, and play those boys, that game won't be easy, at all. It would be ******* great game tho.

c75e7f29e080ce64e4f3341be65c12e7.jpg

Baker is a Cane in an OU uniform. Love that guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talking **** and grabbing his junk when playing one of the worst programs in America. Real tough guy.

.....after they refused to shake hands and gave him a blatant cheap shot......

I hope we face Baker's Defense.

They would not be able to stop all our weapons.

That is why I want OU.

Advertisement
He's by far the worst matchup for our defense left, and it's not close. He's a better version of Benkert and Woodside.

That said, why are we of all fanbases giving him a hard time for **** talking. Swag should respect Swag.

He's by far the worst matchup for our defense left, and it's not close. He's a better version of Benkert and Woodside.

That said, why are we of all fanbases giving him a hard time for **** talking. Swag should respect Swag.

I'd rather face a QB like him in the Rose/Sugar. That means Manny would have had a month to prepare for him.
But if we face him in a Championship situation with only one week to prepare I still think we would outscore them. Our defense is far superior.

I was just telling my boy that Mayfield has moxy. I *** with him....Unless he played against us. Then I wouldn’t mind a roughing call early in the game...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
He did exactly what a Cane from the 80s would have done if someone tried to show him up, how can a Cane fan you not love his reaction?

Exactly. I was LOL'ing for a while after seeing it. And, the best part is all of the dolts throughout the country acting like he did anything wrong. The fact that he actually had to apologize, or even comment, on this just shows how embarrassing things have become. Kansas started it with that crap at the coin toss. Don't start it if you can't finish it.

Advertisement
Lol would love to break his overrated *** down... easy to play qb in the little 12 with those soft *** defenses.

Man, If Baker played for the U, put up the same numbers as he does at OU, and acted the same way, he would be the King of the City. That dude bravado is another level. I f#cks with dude! If we beat Clemson, and play those boys, that game won't be easy, at all. It would be ****ing great game tho.

He backs down too often post-act to be considered cool. Just own the fact that you're a ****head.

Bama/ OU. Don't give a ****. Knock anyone out who stands in the way. **** Mayfield. **** Hurts.

Advertisement
I hope we face Baker's Defense.

They would not be able to stop all our weapons.

That is why I want OU.

I've grown up in the "Sooner Nation" and have had to put up with delusional OU football fans as the only Cane fan within the southwest region.That is why I want OU.

I think we match up better against Bama and Clemson (running, not great throwing QBs) but bring whoever the F on! Would love to get after Mayfield.

We are good match up for Bama and Clemson but that front four will be a mightmare like he has not seen so OU is okay too. Five TO Chains that game.

Lol would love to break his overrated *** down... easy to play qb in the little 12 with those soft *** defenses.
I watch OU and OSU Cowboys each week. They have the worst defenses and not one ounce of tackling ability whatsoever. We would score on them for sure but that Baker Mayfield guy is a gamer.

Advertisement
Back