I Hope We Get a Shot at Baker Mayfield

Advertisement
If we can keep Baker in the pocket he throws at least 1 pic and fumbles.

He excels at throwing on the run and holding onto the ball to buy time for his receivers to get open.

I don't see him beating us from the pocket.

We have shown that our DBs get confused af when a qb rolls out, UVA exposed that much

They announced he is not starting the next game because of his antics. Will bet anything he is in the second series if not the second snap

Love Baker and everything he brings to the game. Don't care who we play as long as we are in the playoffs.

Advertisement
Call me crazy but it looked like Aaron Rodgers was UVA QB

I'd rather play Bama that Oklahoma.

Not sure we have the offensive consistency to hang with the Sooners.

hesiman.jpg

Advertisement
OU is the one team I don’t want to play. Their defense is **** but they have a good OL and an accurate passer for a QB. Handling accurate QBs has been our biggest weak link.

Advertisement
c75e7f29e080ce64e4f3341be65c12e7.jpg

Baker is a Cane in an OU uniform. Love that guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talking **** and grabbing his junk when playing one of the worst programs in America. Real tough guy.

Stop Baker is a Dog! at the coin toss he went to shake hands they didn't want to held there hands behind their back. So he let them know how bad they were beating them the rest of the game. If this was a Miami player that did that I'd love him hahaha.

Advertisement
Of all the teams who could make the playoff Okie is the scariest in terms of playing UM as if we thought UVA and Toledo had success passing against us Mayfield would go wild. UM is better then Oklahoma but that doesn't mean they are a bad match up for us . Bama is the by far the best match up IMO.

Didn't we just make UVAs QB look like Tom Brady?

I don't want no part of Baker Mayfield. Toledo Qb, and Virginia QB threw for a combined 56 of 85, 726 yards 7 tds, 1 pick.

I think we could score at will on them but it’s easily our toughest match up. I actually think Bama is a team ripe to get fvcked up. They have a ton of injuries at LB and our defense has shown they will destroy a running QB that isn’t very accurate.

Advertisement
Back