I Hope We Get a Shot at Baker Mayfield

D

deleted3564

Our defense beats the living **** out of him. He just strikes me as Johnny Manziel 2.0

Advertisement
He's much better. He's an excellent passer. Is he a ****y guy? yeah, he's emotional, too. But he's **** good.

I’m with you, want them in 1st round. Their def is trash. Mayfield would get his, kid is too much of a gamer to shut down but we would hit him in the mouth plenty and get the W.

I don't mind him; would want the Dolphins to target him or Lamar Jackson in the first round of the draft. We would be loving that **** if he was our quarterback.

Advertisement
A matchup I would really love to see. Not very confident in shutting him down tho cuz the kids an animal, but I think we could take care of OU. That D is a lil sus

Advertisement
I think we match up better against Bama and Clemson (running, not great throwing QBs) but bring whoever the F on! Would love to get after Mayfield.

He did exactly what a Cane from the 80s would have done if someone tried to show him up, how can a Cane fan you not love his reaction?

Really not a good week to say that after we got shredded. It would be a good game and we would have a good chance of winning it but mayfield is a stud and would def get his numbers on our D.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our players will be much more focused and dialed in for the 1st round of the COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYOFFS after likely hearing all week about how Mayfield is going to do this and that than they were vs. UVA team after coming off the 2 biggest wins for this program in a long time ..

Yeah, UVA QB looked like Peyton out there but I wouldn’t compar the two situations..

I love everything about Mayfield but would relish the opportunity to see our guys punch him in the mouth. Try that crotch grab **** on our guys, see how it works out for him.

Careful what you wish for. Not sure if you've been paying attention, but we fare much better against dual-threat QBs who have issues with accuracy. I like our chances with Jalen Hurts much better than with Mayfield, tbh. Of course OU's defense v.s Bama's is a whole different story..

Love Mayfield but I think we would TRASH OU. They wouldn’t stop us & we would stop them.

Advertisement
Back