I hope this is the one, because ...

fraggle

Senile Senior
No one was happy when Coker took over for Davis, we hated to see Davis leave and we were right. But then an alum and great defensive coach took the team, Randy Shannon and we were glad, except he made things even worse. Our new hero was Golden and golden except he sucked and fortunately he got canned and a very experienced coach joined the U. Another alum with great credentials and he was loyal to his son and under pressure quit. His DC was hired away and in a desperate move the U brought Manny Diaz back. He was a Miami guy and MOST expected better than what THEY got. But NOW we have another alum, our hero has arrived to rescue the mess the previous coaches could not. Ignore the Utah 76 Oregon 17 debacle he coached against Utah TWICE, he is the knight on a green and orange horse (sorry to refer to horses per the nolies). Not one to denigrate the new hire just want to walk into this with open eyes and recognize the previous 5 were also greeted with enthusiasm. I am rather burned out on change for change sake and as most know I believe Manny deserved one more year except the pressure to fire him neutered his recruiting.

Now the positives. Mario is a solid if not great coach. He has access to more assistants via the found money for the u. It looks like some of his Oregon recruits could come here. Diaz left him a sound foundation at many positions, especially QB. I am sad for Manny but happy for the U and thank Herbie for his pressure to get the U to invest more into our programs. I am anxious to see how the team responds and how the administration plays out as far as football AND baseball. The future looks bright and I am as excited as other fans yet pray that Manny finds a good position as he is a good man, just unlucky in close games, those 4th and longs killed him.

Oh, I enjoyed my vacation and when banned you cannot even read the board so got some real R&R, now lets all agree that we have a new regime and pray they gather some great recruits and win, win, win! IT'S GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!

Advertisement
No one was happy when Coker took over for Davis, we hated to see Davis leave and we were right. But then an alum and great defensive coach took the team, Randy Shannon and we were glad, except he made things even worse. Our new hero was Golden and golden except he sucked and fortunately he got canned and a very experienced coach joined the U. Another alum with great credentials and he was loyal to his son and under pressure quit. His DC was hired away and in a desperate move the U brought Manny Diaz back. He was a Miami guy and MOST expected better than what THEY got. But NOW we have another alum, our hero has arrived to rescue the mess the previous coaches could not. Ignore the Utah 76 Oregon 17 debacle he coached against Utah TWICE, he is the knight on a green and orange horse (sorry to refer to horses per the nolies). Not one to denigrate the new hire just want to walk into this with open eyes and recognize the previous 5 were also greeted with enthusiasm. I am rather burned out on change for change sake and as most know I believe Manny deserved one more year except the pressure to fire him neutered his recruiting.

Now the positives. Mario is a solid if not great coach. He has access to more assistants via the found money for the u. It looks like some of his Oregon recruits could come here. Diaz left him a sound foundation at many positions, especially QB. I am sad for Manny but happy for the U and thank Herbie for his pressure to get the U to invest more into our programs. I am anxious to see how the team responds and how the administration plays out as far as football AND baseball. The future looks bright and I am as excited as other fans yet pray that Manny finds a good position as he is a good man, just unlucky in close games, those 4th and longs killed him.

Oh, I enjoyed my vacation and when banned you cannot even read the board so got some real R&R, now lets all agree that we have a new regime and pray they gather some great recruits and win, win, win! IT'S GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!
I still remember that first game vs Maryland. I think I was the angriest fan ever. Til this day I hate it.

Season 8 Twd GIF by The Walking Dead

Advertisement
You're absolutely wrong right out of the gate. Everyone wanted Coker except a rare few and the alternative (Alvarez) was making everyone freaking out worried "we'll be a boring Big X team."

Advertisement

Happy Peace And Love GIF by VPRO

Advertisement
Enough with the Coker blame. He’s been gone for 15 years. His mistakes could have been fixed many years ago.

You cant compare Randy(Radio) to Mario. no HC experience first off and always had an agenda in his dealing with players. permanent doghouse type **** even as a DC he was like that. Ask devin.

Advertisement

If you're not logged in you can read the board.

******* Fraggle. Who thought Diaz was the answer? That’s a genuine question. I sure as **** didn’t. And that’s not because I didn’t like him. I liked him. I just didn’t feel he was ready for a HC gig

Shannon was really given the short end of the stick here. While everyone was putting money and resources into sports Shalala was feeding everything else. She ran the program into the ground.

Advertisement
Back