I hope the players see this disrespect

Advertisement
Just win the **** game.If you need motivation after getting your sHT kicked in 7 straight years you need to be playing somewhere else...

brakes will be beaten off. I hope we decimate these bytches to the point that they have to forfeit the rest of their games this season due to injuries. Putting this POS, MT, ans James on notice to join Frenchie on the FSU crutches 1st team.

Off topic but where did that term "beat the brakes off of" come from? I'm sure it's been around forever but I've only heard personally maybe the last couple years and it's always from someone from the South.

Theres gonna be some pre game trash talk like the old days. Were coming.

Warm-ups should be interesting. I wouldn't mind one of our LB's throwing Lil Aguayo about 40 yards if he crosses the 50 onto our side of the field.

Advertisement
Feeling is mutual:

al-blades **** fsu.jpg

Someone photoshop the crying Jordan face on that Nnadi pic and tweet it @ him after the game please

brakes will be beaten off. I hope we decimate these bytches to the point that they have to forfeit the rest of their games this season due to injuries. Putting this POS, MT, ans James on notice to join Frenchie on the FSU crutches 1st team.

Off topic but where did that term "beat the brakes off of" come from? I'm sure it's been around forever but I've only heard personally maybe the last couple years and it's always from someone from the South.

Dont know. I grew up in SW Dade and remember hearing it as a jit<---another south florida term

Advertisement

Dont know. I grew up in SW Dade and remember hearing it as a jit<---another south florida term

Mannnnnn jit is not a s. Florida term lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I WANNA KNOW HOW THAT CVNT CROSSED THE DADE/BROWARD LINE....LET ALONE, WALKED ON THE CAMPUS....

he definitely wouldnt have pulled that **** if one of the players like willis was around, he did that earlier this year when fspoo was in town for the orange bowl game against michigan, hope someone takes his knees out!

Last edited:

Flawda thang period

Advertisement

We try this and there will be an all out brawl from both teams as too much pride is at stake. Both teams will be left playing the game with whomever was in the locker room and did not brawl. Just go and beat them and then dance, spit, **** or whatever o their midfield. We have danced far too often without results dating back to lsu in 2004.

I'll take what Shaq said when asked about FS��

“There’s always a chip on our shoulder,” he said.

“I don’t have any comments on them. I’m just ready to prepare for this week and travel to Tallahassee.”

This is genuine swag - indifference with a side of contempt.

[video=youtube;Jh0OlP4HB-o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh0OlP4HB-o[/video]

Did not know we had etymologist on this board. I grew up in S. Fla. did not live in plant city so would not know. What I know is that living in Ga I dont tend to hear that word. Only people I hear use that word are from S. florida. But please enlighten us more

Advertisement
A couple points from my perspective:

1. Isn't that from last year or the year before
2. It's a rival game. Players shouldn't need motivation to get up for a rival game.

We just need to make sure our OL plays much better than last week.

[video=youtube;Jh0OlP4HB-o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh0OlP4HB-o[/video]

Did not know we had etymologist on this board. I grew up in S. Fla. did not live in plant city so would not know. What I know is that living in Ga I dont tend to hear that word. Only people I hear use that word are from S. florida. But please enlighten us more
You doing the most. Get out your feelings....

[MENTION=10026]plantcity3[/MENTION] only feeling that matters is how we all will feel come Saturday around 6/7pm. i am hoping we are all celebrating the great asswhoopin the Semenholes have just experienced

Advertisement
Back