I hope Scott Frost is a Sodomite tonight. Let's go Knights!

Ibis Wingz

All-ACC
Butch Davis will visit Orlando Regional Medical Center hemorrhaging from the ****** when UCF is done with him.

Advertisement
I hope Scott Frost learned from Dr. Tom to keep running his offense the entire 60 minutes. I'd like to see him hang 80 on Booch. I'm hoping Davis leaves that game looking like a 90 pound chick who just endured 60 minutes of anal from Shane Diesel.

Advertisement
It's going to be a long year for Butch. Even if he eventually gets that ship turned around it's going to take some time. FIU has been in a bad place for a while. Knights win easily.

I hope Scott Frost learned from Dr. Tom to keep running his offense the entire 60 minutes. I'd like to see him hang 80 on Booch. I'm hoping Davis leaves that game looking like a 90 pound chick who just endured 60 minutes of anal from Shane Diesel.

There should be a 30 for 30 on your post history mate

As a graduate of FIU, I just wanna say one thing:

let's go nights!!

Advertisement
LOL. Whats with all the BD hate? He begged for this job TWICE, we told him F off both times..he moved on. Did I miss something? Dont tell me you guys are "that guy"..The guy who after he stops messing with a girl thinks the girl is still his no matter what and she better never give that a$$ to know one else even if hes moved on and is married. LOL. Not rooting for the guy but ****..I dont like Scott Frost either.

LOL. Whats with all the BD hate? He begged for this job TWICE, we told him F off both times..he moved on. Did I miss something? Dont tell me you guys are "that guy"..The guy who after he stops messing with a girl thinks the girl is still his no matter what and she better never give that a$$ to know one else even if hes moved on and is married. LOL. Not rooting for the guy but ****..I dont like Scott Frost either.

Why you guys always equating football coaches to pvssy? I hate that freckled maggot. It's that simple.

Advertisement
I saw Black Santa over at the Four Corners buying a petrified baby alligator the other day. FIU is going to give Miami trouble eventually.

Advertisement
Ok. LOL. Maybe I missed all this hate during the coaching interviews and the "U part 2" doc... If this hate was always there and I just missed it. Carry on. Most of this stuff you guys are talking about happened a long time ago. He was a God around here during that time. Thats the UM fanbase for ya.

Advertisement
Back