I hope Scott Frost is a Sodomite tonight. Let's go Knights!

LOL. Whats with all the BD hate? He begged for this job TWICE, we told him F off both times..he moved on. Did I miss something? Dont tell me you guys are "that guy"..The guy who after he stops messing with a girl thinks the girl is still his no matter what and she better never give that a$$ to know one else even if hes moved on and is married. LOL. Not rooting for the guy but ****..I dont like Scott Frost either.

Botch is the same dyckhead that used ST & BP deaths to negatively recruit against Miami.

Fvck him, hope he suffers a stroke on the sidelines

Advertisement
Don't get the Butch hate either. Butch took the job when it really was toxic. He didn't like that ***oot from NJ. He built the greatest college ball team in the history of the game while the head coach here. He was also a great staff member under JJ. I was annoyed when he left, but I would've done the same thing. He got paid and the dbags running UM thought anyone could do what he did. They were wrong. Butch is the man. My $0.02.

Go Canes!

Nice d Butch

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Looked pretty good on that fumble recovery. That quick strike TD looked even better.

That lame *** targeting call on the other hand... Looks like another year of absurd, arbitrary ejections.

Advertisement
Botch looks a little queasy around the gills....maybe the heat is getting to him. Same old chicken with his head cut off on the sideline.

You can't win @ FIU, and if you do what's your upside, the ClownPenis.Fart Bowl? Lulz at people who thought Butch was going to be a threat there.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
ESPN doesn't even have a box score to follow stats for FIU games lmfao. SFL high schools get better coverage.

Advertisement
Butch's strength was recruiting and player development, certainly not game day coaching or x and os. Wasn't expecting FIU to be good right away. If butch still has any juice in the tank they'll have more talent than the rest of their conference in 3-4 years and starting winning then

Butch's strength was recruiting and player development, certainly not game day coaching or x and os. Wasn't expecting FIU to be good right away. If butch still has any juice in the tank they'll have more talent than the rest of their conference in 3-4 years and starting winning then
And still dropping numerous games per year they have no business losing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Is the goal here for Butch to have FIU respectable by his 70th birthday? I'll always respect Butch the recruiter over Botch the gameday coach but the former may not be nearly enough to overcome the later in the current state of Florida where even the second tier programs now have the same type of recruiter first head coaches.

Advertisement
Back