I hope Scott Frost is a Sodomite tonight. Let's go Knights!

Advertisement
Can't believe people were pining for Butch. Not because of this loss but just common sense. The guy doesn't have it anymore and his biggest asset (recruiting and talent eval) is hindered by how different recruiting is now and by the coaches he has to recruit against.

Fiu, fau and usf have become the cesspool for coaches who have failed at their previous college jobs. Davis at unc, strong at Texas and kiffin at Tennessee.(not taking into consideration his stormy relationship with Saban at bama) These 3 wannabe colleges will never be a threat to um, fsu and uf in the state of Florida.

Advertisement
I just checked in on Burch David at Orlando Regional Medical Center. He's resting as comfortably as possible on his side with a savagely prolapsed ******.

Surgeons were able to tuck as much of his ****** as possible back into his body, but I got an unfortunate glimpse of the damage. Let's just say that he looks like a baboon in heat back there thanks to Frost.

I just checked in on Burch David at Orlando Regional Medical Center. He's resting as comfortably as possible on his side with a savagely prolapsed ******.

Surgeons were able to tuck as much of his ****** as possible back into his body, but I got an unfortunate glimpse of the damage. Let's just say that he looks like a baboon in heat back there thanks to Frost.

LMFAO, not literally on this one.

Advertisement

:roll-canes2:

Ok. LOL. Maybe I missed all this hate during the coaching interviews and the "U part 2" doc... If this hate was always there and I just missed it. Carry on. Most of this stuff you guys are talking about happened a long time ago. He was a God around here during that time. Thats the UM fanbase for ya.

Just so I understand we're supposed to let go of him trashing the program after two deaths because it was a long time ago, but love him because he was a great recruiter a long time ago?

Is the goal here for Butch to have FIU respectable by his 70th birthday? I'll always respect Butch the recruiter over Botch the gameday coach but the former may not be nearly enough to overcome the later in the current state of Florida where even the second tier programs now have the same type of recruiter first head coaches.

Good post. FIU is so bad it's going to take years of recruiting just to make them competitive again. Davis is already 65. I know he took the job because it was really his only choice but I can't imagine he thinks he 's going to see this thing through. Although, in FIU's defense their other option would be to hire a young guy who's going to bolt as soon as he get the Panthers bowl eligible.

Is the goal here for Butch to have FIU respectable by his 70th birthday? I'll always respect Butch the recruiter over Botch the gameday coach but the former may not be nearly enough to overcome the later in the current state of Florida where even the second tier programs now have the same type of recruiter first head coaches.

Good post. FIU is so bad it's going to take years of recruiting just to make them competitive again. Davis is already 65. I know he took the job because it was really his only choice but I can't imagine he thinks he 's going to see this thing through. Although, in FIU's defense their other option would be to hire a young guy who's going to bolt as soon as he get the Panthers bowl eligible.

FIU shouldn't be as bad as they are with the underrated local talent in south Florida. FAU shouldn't either. They should be running their conferences. Sure they won't get the top guys but they still are getting their fair share of players who helped win state titles in the state of Florida which is a big deal.

Advertisement
One of the greatest joys football brings me is watching my enemies get crushed, emasculated and humiliated. That's the only reason I sat there and watched a fcking FIU football game.

Frost should start a freckle graveyard.

Although, in FIU's defense their other option would be to hire a young guy who's going to bolt as soon as he get the Panthers bowl eligible.

Booch would high-tail it out of there faster than a Belle Glade jack rabbit if a better program offers him.

FIU shouldn't be as bad as they are with the underrated local talent in south Florida. FAU shouldn't either. They should be running their conferences. Sure they won't get the top guys but they still are getting their fair share of players who helped win state titles in the state of Florida which is a big deal.

Even after the big three, major OOS schools, and UCF/USF get theirs, there's still talent to be had for FAU/FIU. It's embarrassing that they've been as bad as they have. Especially FIU. Outside those couple Cristobal years, they've been hot garbage.

Advertisement
Although, in FIU's defense their other option would be to hire a young guy who's going to bolt as soon as he get the Panthers bowl eligible.

Booch would high-tail it out of there faster than a Belle Glade jack rabbit if a better program offers him.

No doubt but nobodies offering him. Even if he pulls a miracle and makes FIU a winner, by then he'll be 70. Nobody's hiring a 70 year old Butch Davis.

Ok. LOL. Maybe I missed all this hate during the coaching interviews and the "U part 2" doc... If this hate was always there and I just missed it. Carry on. Most of this stuff you guys are talking about happened a long time ago. He was a God around here during that time. Thats the UM fanbase for ya.

Just so I understand we're supposed to let go of him trashing the program after two deaths because it was a long time ago, but love him because he was a great recruiter a long time ago?

LOL.
Good questions.
I suspect you won't get an answer.

LOL. Whats with all the BD hate? He begged for this job TWICE, we told him F off both times..he moved on. Did I miss something? Dont tell me you guys are "that guy"..The guy who after he stops messing with a girl thinks the girl is still his no matter what and she better never give that a$$ to know one else even if hes moved on and is married. LOL. Not rooting for the guy but ****..I dont like Scott Frost either.

Why you guys always equating football coaches to pvssy? I hate that freckled maggot. It's that simple.

Begged for the job??? What about his constant perverted relationship with the truth, encouraged by the money grubbing, superficial, and trailer park prom queen that he's married to? His tenure at UM is polluted with lies and dishonesty that would have made Nixon blush. He is a disingenuous glob of infected phlegm, who is about as trustworthy as a wet paper bag holding 30 pounds of dog sh*t.

As 'chise would say: frack him!

Advertisement
Back