I hope Garcia gets to play next week

Advertisement
He wouldn't have faired any better last night. Our Red Zone Offense is a complete pile of sh*t once again. Terrible play calling inside the 20 for 15+ yrs.
ill save you the trouble. its gattis. you think the receivers will magically be open w Garcia? they're running routes that aren't gonna help them get open.
I know smart football people who agree with you. Maybe I’m not cutting him enough slack, but it’s troubling to me how uncomfortable he looks as our QB1 and I don’t see us winning a lot of games if our QB isn’t confident

I know smart football people who agree with you. Maybe I’m not cutting him enough slack, but it’s troubling to me how uncomfortable he looks as our QB1 and I don’t see us winning a lot of games if our QB isn’t confident
It's reminiscent of what Berlin went through. You coach to your QBs strengths....he was uncomfortable all night. This particular offense is not made for him at all.

hes clearly more comfortable in lashlees offense. its obvious. its an easier offense esp for a kid who is still young and remember he spent two seasons in that offense. the plays just take forever to develop. hes holding the ball and can't get a read on where to go. southern miss -same thing. it was even more obvious last night bc I thought our OL did a fantastic job giving him time. he got hit or had a guy in his face bc of how long it ******* took to get the ball out to a guy. when we have jeudy, etc. to run at WR then sure any scheme will be successful. we will never have that at WR esp w how this looks now. also, gattis is currently one of our ****tier recruiters based on current results and hes in charge of getting those WRs. every big time SFL wr told him to kiss their *** and now they got others clowning him on twitter

Advertisement
It's reminiscent of what Berlin went through. You coach to your QBs strengths....he was uncomfortable all night. This particular offense is not made for him at all.
hes clearly more comfortable in lashlees offense. its obvious. its an easier offense esp for a kid who is still young and remember he spent two seasons in that offense. the plays just take forever to develop. hes holding the ball and can't get a read on where to go. southern miss -same thing. it was even more obvious last night bc I thought our OL did a fantastic job giving him time. he got hit or had a guy in his face bc of how long it ******* took to get the ball out to a guy. when we have jeudy, etc. to run at WR then sure any scheme will be successful. we will never have that at WR esp w how this looks now. also, gattis is currently one of our ****tier recruiters based on current results and hes in charge of getting those WRs. every big time SFL wr told him to kiss their *** and now they got others clowning him on twitter
I agree a coordinator should play to their QBs strengths too.

I think even in Lashlee’s offenses TVD struggled early in games before settling down and shining in the second half. Sometimes that wasn’t enough for us to get the win even if he ended up having a solid performance.

I think Jake is a talented kid and even though the coaches should adapt their schemes I’m not sure they will and it’s frustrating watching the QB play nervously. I get like second hand discomfort and I’m sure the players on offense feel it too.

QB needs to be a leader at that level

Advertisement

I think even in Lashlee’s offenses TVD struggled early in games before settling down and shining in the second half. Sometimes that wasn’t enough for us to get the win even if he ended up having a solid performance.

I think Jake is a talented kid and even though the coaches should adapt their schemes I’m not sure they will and it’s frustrating watching the QB play nervously. I get like second hand discomfort and I’m sure the players on offense feel it too.

all that talk about were gonna play to TVD strengths in the offseason was just talk. idk what they watched in spring and fall camp, but man thinking this was gonna work this year...woof. our D is good but UNC is going to put up points. they're gonna allow a ton too. if we dont score on them, were in some deep *** **** this year.

I could see the uncomfort level immediately....not only last night...but even 2 weeks ago.

I was upset Jake didn’t get snaps vs So Miss. He deserves reps
at this point, you need TVD taking as many as he can w these receivers to learn this system. Jake isnt gonna fix what is very obviously a scheme issue for the talent we have

Advertisement
all that talk about were gonna play to TVD strengths in the offseason was just talk. idk what they watched in spring and fall camp, but man thinking this was gonna work this year...woof. our D is good but UNC is going to put up points. they're gonna allow a ton too. if we dont score on them, were in some deep *** **** this year.
People actually talking about playing for the ACC Championship this yr....Lol...

People actually talking about playing for the ACC Championship this yr....Lol...
w this current offense, were losing 4 games imo. we are going to have injuries on the D and were gonna have a bad game there - it happens to everyone. the offense has been bad since we started. its not going to be enough to get through ACC play unscathed. ATM is also one of the weaker offenses well see this year imo

w this current offense, were losing 4 games imo. we are going to have injuries on the D and were gonna have a bad game there - it happens to everyone. the offense has been bad since we started. its not going to be enough to get through ACC play unscathed. ATM is also one of the weaker offenses well see this year imo
Changes need to be made immediately...Should never have come to this. Can't even score a TD, with more than enough talent to do so. Flawed fundamentals from jumpstreet. No excuse for what I saw last night.....None

Advertisement
I think our defense looks a lot better but o also think TAM’s offense is pretty bad. They haven’t been tested too much yet so we’ll see how they hold up against better teams.

Our offense will not be doing them any favors if we can sustain scoring drives. Special teams needs to be better too.

So far defense is definitely our strength though

He”d better play. We’re playing a directional school. If it isn’t 35-0 at halftime “fire er’body”.

I think our defense looks a lot better but o also think TAM’s offense is pretty bad. They haven’t been tested too much yet so we’ll see how they hold up against better teams.

Our offense will not be doing them any favors if we can sustain scoring drives. Special teams needs to be better too.

So far defense is definitely our strength though
the way the offense is run, it has to end in 6 every time. we dont give ourselves any room for error. there just aren't enough possessions in the game due to our tempo and scheme. at this rate, I almost rather go 3 and out than waste 10 min of clock to end up getting nothing out of it.

He”d better play. We’re playing a directional school. If it isn’t 35-0 at halftime “fire er’body”.
lol we played southern miss and couldn't pass the ball worth a **** and was 10-7 at half time lol. if we score 21 at half ill be happy

Advertisement
Back