I hope all you #CanesFart dorks learned your lesson.

Republicane

Spirited but Cordial
When people were trying to show you how much of a failure Golden was and is, you ignored them because you thought being a "real fan" meant not asking the HC to do the job he is paid to do. You had a thousand excuses for why he didn't win and not a single reason why he should. You somehow tricked yourself into thinking that excusing losing would somehow result in winning. How the **** does that work exactly?

When people tried to tell you the administration was infected with terminal apathy, disinterest, and incompetence you ignored them because you wanted to get gassed up over some new hashtag the athletic department put out so you could get a few more followers on Twitter. "Bro! Jesse Marks follows me!"

When people tried to tell you why supporting the long term health of the program is and always will be more important than any coach or player, you feverishly beat your ****s to Golden's perfect hair and eagerly bought "Fear the tie!" t-shirts. You saw a guy who looked like a coach, talked like a coach, and you proclaimed him Nick Saban before finding out if he actually could coach. Then you kept **** riding him because you didn't want to admit you had been wrong.

People tried to tell you that being a "real fan" doesn't mean you blindly support every decision UM makes simply because UM is the one making them. But bro, you wanted to tailgate with Laz bro. "It's not a nation it's a family bro. We don't want to be in a real gang bro pero like we just kind of pretend the #CanesFam is one bro. "Mira mira, got those UM flags on my Altima bro. Bro evvvvvvvvverybody in Kendall know who I'm ******' with bro. #LOYALTY #IStandWithTheU"

Advertisement
Spot on post.

I remember ALL Summer a handful of us were calling for AG...etc and 98% of this place called us mopes, now in an epic heel turn theyve all shunned there savior in Al.

CanesFart? Is that the site that negs you for disliking Al Golden?

200.gif

Advertisement
Blake needs to shut his mouth, and start making moves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't know a post with that many uses of the word "bro" could mange to still be that perfect. Excellent post OP. You get more points for using "bro" effectively.

That's what I tried telling people at school. Just because you don't agree with the administration's decisions doesn't make you a "bad fan". That's what people called me last year, and the year before when I was complaining about Golden. Never liked when we hire him. Stuck to what I saw and never really got on board. A lot of people disliked that. What can you do?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did cane shades and all those other ***z like this post cuz it's good. Now these Nikkaz wanna ride n the bus of real canes fans left a loooooong fin time ago.

What exactly is your point. Real canes fans are upset cuz we had a losing record. Isn't this what you wanted all along? For the canes to suck this year? Just so you could make this post?

Advertisement
What exactly is your point. Real canes fans are upset cuz we had a losing record. Isn't this what you wanted all along? For the canes to suck this year? Just so you could make this post?

Yeah you ****, I wanted to be aggravated for five months just so I could make this post. If Miami being **** made me feel good, every day for the last decade would have felt like winning the lotto while simultaneously shooting up heroin and getting head from Angie Varona. I know it makes you feel like a "real fan" to stand up to those mopes who actually want Miami to succeed. Want Miami to quit getting embarrassed every week. But instead of misguidedly using that to pump yourself up, maybe you should direct your superfandom at the administration and coaching staff who don't give a **** about the team or the program you profess to support.

Advertisement
Back