I have a feeling Enos is Whipple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao.

Let me know when Whipple impresses Saban enough to give him a job on his Bama staff.

I liked Whipple, but even if Saban thought he was good enough there is no way those two egos would mesh well.

Advertisement
I have a feeling we are gonna be crying hard once Enos leaves us. For the love of God, Manny please have the next guy trailing behind coach Enos.

LOL at this thread and the OP.

FYI, invoking the name of Whipple: after he was fired as HC of UMass, Whipple was hired as the OC of Boston College. We will see him again!

He's actually at Pitt now, so we'll get to see the Whiplash every year. Any game where we don't pick off his QB twice should be viewed as a disappointment, and I'm a fan of his.

Wow great job man. Seriously kudos! To go 4 years as an undercover troll takes dedication.

Advertisement
How can anyone take a guy seriously whose last name is Whipple? Every time I hear that name I think of the Charmin commercial. Yea, a toilet paper commercial.

Look, I WANT to believe....I truly do. I’m a hopeful, I’m probably the biggest homer on the board, and I’m as irrational of fan as anyone when it comes to my fandom but what exactly has Enos shown to be looked upon as the God-King Xerxes of offensive playcalling

One year as OC at Arkansas and 1 year as QB coach at Alabama is a small sample size at this level, and it’s not as if his offense at Arkansas was some juggernaut. I think he could be Mark Whipple at best. That’s not awful, but it ain’t special.

Prove me wrong, Enos. I beg you.

You might want to do a little more research into his background cause you’ll find he’s a lot more qualified and has a lot more experience than you have listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back