I hate quitters and second guessers.

MS76cane

Amazed
As an alum ('76), a former soldier and a retiree, gotta admit that I am so tired of the defeatists coming up with simplistic solutions. They fuel their speculationfests with the alleged drastic changes needed. This team hasn't quit.

There are many good analysts and rational fans on this site that are drowned by the negativity of these miserable beings. Why are they so eager to quit on the team/ coaches and dog-pile on with the armchair 20/20ers? Are they trolls?

Can't change you, just gotta learn to tolerate you when unavoidable.

Advertisement
As an alum ('76), a former soldier and a retiree, gotta admit that I am so tired of the defeatists coming up with simplistic solutions. They fuel their speculationfests with the alleged drastic changes needed. This team hasn't quit.

There are many good analysts and rational fans on this site that are drowned by the negativity of these miserable beings. Why are they so eager to quit on the team/ coaches and dog-pile on with the armchair 20/20ers? Are they trolls?

LMAO at a quitter complaining about quitting.

Thank you for your service.

Advertisement

I agree, it's the ones who ***** and moan who destroy this board. They contribute zero football knowledge but the same garbage over and over.

Advertisement

The ignore feature is handy for these mopes.

Lol tolerate horrific play calling???????? The D plays well typically and the offense is worse than ever. LOL trolls

I agree, it's the ones who ***** and moan who destroy this board. They contribute zero football knowledge but the same garbage over and over.

OP literally created a thread that is negative and moaning with zero football knowledge or discussion. **** you talking about? Want to know the difference between him and the rest? The rest don’t post their resume.

Or you can just employ the ignore function

A fan criticizing his own team, is not trolling. Here is an example of trolling: a Miami fan going on to a FSU board and supporting Willie Taggart

Advertisement

With all due respect, your post reads exactly like the posts of the people you're calling out.

Good win today but lets not pretend we don't have deep, structural problems within the UM athletic department and football team.

Well said. But, the same price will just drag you down, bludgeon you with their negativity and swear for all the world you have no idea what you're talking about, call you a sunshine pumper as if doom and gloom is the way to go, a slurper as if trashing everybody is somehow constructive or just dismissing you altogether like they and ONLY they have any idea what's going on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back