I hate Kayaa more each game

Kaaya holds on tot he ball too long and doesn't throw the ball over the middle very well. Ken Dorsey was drafted in the 7th round and while he didn't have strong arm he was 10 times the QB as Kaaya as a Sophomore. Kaaya won't got higher than the 6th round if drafted at all. So far Kaaya's biggest accomplishment is having a good freshman season.

Kaaya doesn't throw the ball over the middle well? everyone needs to stop comparing everyone to Ken Dorsey, who played well, with many elite athlete around him. Ken didn't play to well though when his oline failed against OSU in the championship game.

Dorsey as much as I loved him didn't get touched once his junior or senior year and had #1 draft picks at every position. Just dumb comparison.

List the first round draft picks that started on offense in 01 and 02.

Andre Johnson
Bryant McKinnie
Jeremy Shockey
Kellen Winslow II
Willis McGahee
Vernon Carey

Advertisement
Kaaya holds on tot he ball too long and doesn't throw the ball over the middle very well. Ken Dorsey was drafted in the 7th round and while he didn't have strong arm he was 10 times the QB as Kaaya as a Sophomore. Kaaya won't got higher than the 6th round if drafted at all. So far Kaaya's biggest accomplishment is having a good freshman season.

Kaaya doesn't throw the ball over the middle well? everyone needs to stop comparing everyone to Ken Dorsey, who played well, with many elite athlete around him. Ken didn't play to well though when his oline failed against OSU in the championship game.

Dorsey as much as I loved him didn't get touched once his junior or senior year and had #1 draft picks at every position. Just dumb comparison.

List the first round draft picks that started on offense in 01 and 02.

Off the top of my head

Bryant Mckinnie
Vernon. Carey
Andres Johnson
Willis McGhee
Kellen Winslow
Jeremy shockey

He could of been good he needed to RS to learn the game like I said when we got him. He stares down the WR never looks people off and very slow.. At this time I think Ros has more weapons and can make throws too.

Advertisement
Everyone on this team looks AWFUL, including Kaaya. Maybe our kids aren't very good, but to me they always look confused about what they should do, Are they all just stupid? I don't think so. It's this garbage coaching we've had since 2001. Bunch of cheapazz hires by a bunch of useless, clueless trust fund clowns who know nothing about football and won't spend the money to try to change this death spiral by this program. I can't watch it anymore. I didn't watch this game because I knew it was going to be another mess like Clemson. It's inexcusable and unforgivable.

And now these morons are going to give the keys to this program to a moron who couldn't win at FIU! You just can't make this stuff up.

FWIW, our OL is giving up less sacks a game this year then last. Both were in the top 35 of CFB

does Kaaya get any credit for that, making quick decisions and getting rid of the ball? or does that fall under the category of locking onto receivers and not going through progressions as we are hearing now?

FWIW, our OL is giving up less sacks a game this year then last. Both were in the top 35 of CFB

That stat tends to lie a bit. You really have to track QB hurries and QB hits to see true impact of the line.....and also calculate number of offensive stats into it. I don't have those numbers at my fingertips but I would be very curious what they are because the line this year looks much worse at first glance.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];2370617 said:
The kid has to play scared because he has no offensive line. And was coached by a ****.

He great protection on the Poor Int he threw!

Take it easy guys.. yes he looked bad today and played like a *****. Terrible o line, slow recievers with no separation and **** poor play calling. Brad will be playing on Sundays. Even the great ones have a bad day.

Advertisement
Kaaya is shook and i said this last week. The young man has entered the Kyle Wright zone. He doesn't have the mobility to play behind standee OL.

The best thing they can do is let Rosier have the job through the rest of the season. This will save Kaaya from being damaged any further mentally and physically. The OL isn't going to get better and Coley isn't going to do anything to prevent him from being murked.

Let the next HC have a shot at helping the young man, before he never returns.

Last edited:
First off, this staff putting it all on this cat like he was the second coming all spring, summer, and the beginning of the year was a set up. That's how **** poor we are. If we had a Dline and a defense that was good, without the worst coordinator in the history of the program, an Oline, explosive special teams, difference makers on the roster, etc, this kid would have been an afterthought. Instead they rode him and its too much. This team is broken way beyond the QB.

Advertisement
That "attempted" fumble recovery was the final straw, get this ****** and his mom off this team.
****ing soft punk

Attacking player AND their loving parent should get you *** banned from here.

If you have to abuse players and their family, you could just go root with another team that is sure to be insulting UM people, players and their family.

Last edited:
Why are people ****ed at kaaya? I just watched the game and don't see where he was so horrible. And the dude isn't soft. First game of his career vs louisville, he got hit 17 times that game and got up and kept throwing

He has been hit a ton this year tho and of course it will wear on you. The ravens joke on tom brady because they said once you start hitting him he sees ghost.

I saw dropped pasess, i saw a o-line not blocking, and recievers who were not open. On top of that you know your o-line isn't good, so why not go to a quick passing game.

I will remain silent pertaining to this thread about Kaaya. Then again Brock, I'm chuckling with all these comments about your hero.

Advertisement
Back