I hate Kayaa more each game

Canemang

Senior
Banned
That "attempted" fumble recovery was the final straw, get this ****** and his mom off this team.

******* soft punk

Advertisement
I'm not ready to bench him, but he's definitely soft...

Our defense sucks though... we are getting out flanked..

I don't hate Kaaya but Rosier is 10x the QB he is. An OC can do much more with Rosier than he ever could with Kaaya.

Lol Smfh, I do agree that was a soft effort, he definitely needs to get faster

Advertisement
If I had a dollar for every kid that was blamed for the failures of the coaching staff I could buy the new york Yankees.

Maybe you guys are new fans. This same BS happened after Coker and Randy. Stop blaming the **** players. These kids have tremendous talent, they are horrrrrrendously coached.

James Coley will never be an OC again in FBS. Never. Kehoe is 10 years past his retirement age. No D is the worst DC in school history. The rest of the staff are recruiters who have no business at an FBS team.

We just fired our third coach in a row. You would think fans would finally figure out that COACHING is the problem.

Legitimate gripe. He seems to be having trouble lately recognizing coverages and the blitzes and checking out of the play. Something he used to do well seems to have regressed to his early freshman year play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Legitimate gripe. He seems to be having trouble lately recognizing coverages and the blitzes and checking out of the play. Something he used to do well seems to have regressed to his early freshman year play.

Who exactly on this staff is teaching this kid? Please tell me how he is supposed to learn from FSU's tight ends corch/lead bagman?

Advertisement
Rosier is a better QB. That's the god **** truth. I've been on the Kaaya bandwagon & im finally hopping off. He stinks.

Good player but nowhere near the transcendent player D$ and others have tried to make him out to be. As soon as he takes one hit in a game he gets scared in the pocket and starts throwing off his backfoot, throwing too early to avoid hits, and just looks scared. He's not the guy I thought he was.

Hopefully, we hire an offensive HC or a get a great OC/QB coach who can salvage his career. He looks like **** today.

Advertisement
Back