I Guess the Black Unis, Socks, and Shoes.....

Advertisement
They were originally scheduled for a Thursday night game. If the Virginia Tech game is a night game we'll probably see the pants and jersey there. I have my doubts about Richt going anything but orange over white for Notre Dame, night game or not.

If I knew where the black jerseys and pants were, I'd burn em. The shoes and socks should be worn every week.

Advertisement
My guess would be ND if game played at 330. miami-stacy-coley-nd-1000-2016.jpg

Advertisement
They were originally scheduled for a Thursday night game. If the Virginia Tech game is a night game we'll probably see the pants and jersey there. I have my doubts about Richt going anything but orange over white for Notre Dame, night game or not.

Kind of what I’m thinking

You don't want the players in the heat in those things. Most likely VT. If we can navigate our way to them undefeated

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I say wear them against Virginia.

Against the Hokies and ND I want to see traditional Orange and white.
(But as long as we win I don't really care that much.)

Don't wear them against UVA if it's a day game and it's still 80 degrees

Advertisement

Didn't we wear some sort of stupid black uni for a VT night game a couple years ago and get our rears kicked? Our colors are orange, green and white not black. What is the fixation with black unis. We have 5 NCs, did we wear black those years and I missed it? Black shoes, I seem to remember those so that's fine but let's wear what we have won in. We are not some loser school trying to get attention: we have an unbelievable history to try to relieve that. Golden tried to change our DNA, who wants any more of that.

Don't wear them against UVA if it's a day game and it's still 80 degrees

Why not?

It worked out fine last time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PahslZLYcF4

That was a 4-8 UVA team and we won by 5?

We won the game and I think you know who the coach was.

I think we would beat them no matter what we wear and no matter what the time the game kicks off this year.

Advertisement
Back