I Guess the Black Unis, Socks, and Shoes.....

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
got destroyed by the hurricane? If that's not it what happened?

fincane

Senior
They were originally scheduled for a Thursday night game. If the Virginia Tech game is a night game we'll probably see the pants and jersey there. I have my doubts about Richt going anything but orange over white for Notre Dame, night game or not.

g8rh8rMD

Junior
If I knew where the black jerseys and pants were, I'd burn em. The shoes and socks should be worn every week.

umhurricane2511

Always Faithful
They were originally scheduled for a Thursday night game. If the Virginia Tech game is a night game we'll probably see the pants and jersey there. I have my doubts about Richt going anything but orange over white for Notre Dame, night game or not.
Kind of what I’m thinking

supacane

Senior
You don't want the players in the heat in those things. Most likely VT. If we can navigate our way to them undefeated

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Notsince1985

Staff member
My guess would be ND if game played at 330.View attachment 52369
If we're undefeated and a top 5 team and ND is 8-1 and ranked like 7, it's going to be the 8pm ABC game. VT could be as well. ND gets the 330 NBC game at home, not on the road. But, I'd guess we wear black for VT, not ND.

Colombie

Junior
I say wear them against Virginia.

Against the Hokies and ND I want to see traditional Orange and white.
(But as long as we win I don't really care that much.)

Notsince1985

Staff member

Don't wear them against UVA if it's a day game and it's still 80 degrees

Notsince1985

Staff member

Gatorhater

All-American
Didn't we wear some sort of stupid black uni for a VT night game a couple years ago and get our rears kicked? Our colors are orange, green and white not black. What is the fixation with black unis. We have 5 NCs, did we wear black those years and I missed it? Black shoes, I seem to remember those so that's fine but let's wear what we have won in. We are not some loser school trying to get attention: we have an unbelievable history to try to relieve that. Golden tried to change our DNA, who wants any more of that.

Colombie

Junior

Don't wear them against UVA if it's a day game and it's still 80 degrees
Why not?

It worked out fine last time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PahslZLYcF4
That was a 4-8 UVA team and we won by 5?
We won the game and I think you know who the coach was.

I think we would beat them no matter what we wear and no matter what the time the game kicks off this year.