I guess it's not Miami fan's fault ...

Advertisement
Not sure it is a constitutional right but since everyone else seems to have rights to everything, why not. That comment would get him fired at THE U.

Pursuit of happiness

But can't remember if that's in constitution or declaration

According to Jim Harbaugh, "fans have a constitutional right to expect success and have high expectations."

UM Coach Jim Harbaugh on expectations: "Fans have a constitutional right to expect success and have high expectations."

Somebody get that information to Dr. Frenk, AD James, and anybody else blaming vocal fans for not accepting the continued mediocrity of the football program.

https://twitter.com/ScottDochterman/status/588751098875248640

C A G has been successful at UM. He just uses different metrics for success than neanderthals like Jim Harbaugh. #enlightnment #winningdaily #modernmetrics

you forgot how well we did on "money downs"

eventually it will all translate into actual wins.

#yards don't matter
Lol Goldon has really said some really dumb quotes.

According to Jim Harbaugh, "fans have a constitutional right to expect success and have high expectations."

Somebody get that information to Dr. Frenk, AD James, and anybody else blaming vocal fans for not accepting the continued mediocrity of the football program.

https://twitter.com/ScottDochterman/status/588751098875248640

Every one on here would agree with that statement... "Fans have a constitutional right to expect success and have high expectations." but sometimes on this site fans take that up 10 notches... to the point of cutting off a nose to spite a face...

And the majority of us would further agree that sometimes *** kissing apologist take the opposite stance up about 47 notches...the point where they seem oblivious to the decade of incompetence which has sunk this ship to the depths where we presently reside.

The apologists, Gorldenites, slurpers, sunshine pumpers, and pole smokers are the reason our admin never gives a puck. Anytime anyone with any common sense brings that up the aforementioned ****** and odd folk seem to crawl outta the woodwork like bedbugs.
Anybody on this site that thinks they can influence the admin, bots or coaching staff is a dumb puck.. I APOLOGIZE if anyone is offended... 5 years is a long time for a medicore program .. everybody wants better for UM football.. a new pres is not going to fire nobody on his arrival..Golden is the coach for another year the end. If he wins this season he will live out his contract... I'm a Hurricane fan so I support [not necessarily agree with] all things Hurricane.. if i wasn't.. i **** sure wouldn't frequent a Hurricane fan site crying like a MITCH about **** I can't change... I would find something else to do with my time..by the way... I'm not the droid U wanna puck with...

This is an erroneous line of logic. Enablers can puck off. Anyone who would send their son to play for Gorlden should be lobotomized.

Fly the pucking banner!

.... ... ....... .... ......... ...... ... .. .. ..... lulz

Advertisement
Every one on here would agree with that statement... "Fans have a constitutional right to expect success and have high expectations." but sometimes on this site fans take that up 10 notches... to the point of cutting off a nose to spite a face...

And the majority of us would further agree that sometimes *** kissing apologist take the opposite stance up about 47 notches...the point where they seem oblivious to the decade of incompetence which has sunk this ship to the depths where we presently reside.

The apologists, Gorldenites, slurpers, sunshine pumpers, and pole smokers are the reason our admin never gives a puck. Anytime anyone with any common sense brings that up the aforementioned ****** and odd folk seem to crawl outta the woodwork like bedbugs.
Anybody on this site that thinks they can influence the admin, bots or coaching staff is a dumb puck.. I APOLOGIZE if anyone is offended... 5 years is a long time for a medicore program .. everybody wants better for UM football.. a new pres is not going to fire nobody on his arrival..Golden is the coach for another year the end. If he wins this season he will live out his contract... I'm a Hurricane fan so I support [not necessarily agree with] all things Hurricane.. if i wasn't.. i **** sure wouldn't frequent a Hurricane fan site crying like a MITCH about **** I can't change... I would find something else to do with my time..by the way... I'm not the droid U wanna puck with...

This is an erroneous line of logic. Enablers can puck off. Anyone who would send their son to play for Gorlden should be lobotomized.

Fly the pucking banner!

Genius ... do you realize that everyone on the roster went to play for Golden... You are right.. I am dumb ... trying to have an educated conversation with you... I'm done being dumb...where is the ignore button?

Fly the pucking banner!

Genius ... do you realize that everyone on the roster went to play for Golden... You are right.. I am dumb ... trying to have an educated conversation with you... I'm done being dumb...where is the ignore button?

I'm gobsmacked.

Advertisement
Back