I get why people are frustrated, but they need to stop being football chicks

LMAO at this team being better than last year. Last years Ohio st teams beats this team by 40 atleast. This team is worse stat wise in almost every facet.

We lost th dam game and basiclaly beat ouselves but instead of looking at the game someone comes up with the retarded state,ent that we're better than last years team to make themselves feel better. Stupid.
Disagree. Good to hear from you Randy. ;-)

How is the team better? Most all the stats are worse, the defense is worse, offense is worse minus not turning it over....How is the team better? FSU isn't as good as they were lasy year. OSU* isn't as good as they were last year.

Advertisement
LMAO at this team being better than last year. Last years Ohio st teams beats this team by 40 atleast. This team is worse stat wise in almost every facet.

We lost th dam game and basiclaly beat ouselves but instead of looking at the game someone comes up with the retarded state,ent that we're better than last years team to make themselves feel better. Stupid.

Do you ever bother to think about the nonsense that comes out of your mouth or do you just randomly blurt out **** to support your incredibly obvious agenda? Areas we've improved on from last year:
PPG (29.5 vs 26.3)
Yards per pass attempt (8.6 vs 7)
Yards per play (6.47 vs 5.9)*
QB Rating (157 vs 116)
INTs (7 vs 27)
TDs (20 vs 21 with 3 games to go)

Penalties (57 for 417 so far vs 107 for 893)
Punt returns, ypr (10.75 vs. 4.53)*
Kick returns, ypr (21.88 vs 19.66)*

Defense obviously doesn't look as good, but headed into yesterday there was only a .5 advantage in scoring defense.
*Headed into yesterday's game, stats not updated yet

How is the team better? Most all the stats are worse, the defense is worse, offense is worse minus not turning it over....How is the team better? FSU isn't as good as they were lasy year. OSU* isn't as good as they were last year.

Why, because you say so? Stupid comment.

They're sitting at one fewer loss than last year. Two of their 3 losses were against pretty **** good teams in OU and Clemson. One loss against a bad WF team. Versus last season, getting blown out by OU, two losses to a good VT team and a decent NC State squad, and one to a mediocre UNC team.

Last edited:

Do you ever bother to think about the nonsense that comes out of your mouth or do you just randomly blurt out **** to support your incredibly obvious agenda? Areas we've improved on from last year:
PPG (29.5 vs 26.3)
QB Rating (157 vs 116)
INTs (7 vs 27)

Defense obviously doesn't look as good, but headed into yesterday there was only a .5 advantage in scoring defense.

What part of almost don't you understand? Are you ****** stupid? tfl's, yards, fd, explosive plays, def ypc, def ypp, int's, fumbles, sacks, completeion perct vs, def passer rating, def rush, overall defense, over all offense, third down defense etc etc all worse than last year and i know i missed a bunch more "stats".

They're sitting at one fewer loss than last year. Two of their 3 losses were against pretty **** good teams in OU and Clemson. One loss against a bad WF team. Versus last season, getting blown out by OU, two losses to a good VT team and a decent NC State squad, and one to a mediocre UNC team.

Qb situation was better, o-line was better, FSU's team was better. They didn't lose to VT twice. No since in making up cht to spice up your sorry *** point.

And if you wanna use w/l record as a barometer then we are clearly worse than last year which is my main point. A loss to a 2 win maryland team who's only other victory is against 1aa team? lmao. 3-4 in the sorry *** acc..more losses this year than at the same point last year? yea this team is better.

Advertisement

We're not better than last year, we're about the same. That's what the record says. However we were a lot more talented last year. If you could put the three corners from last year plus McCarthy, Bailey, and Hankerson on this team, there's no way we'd be 5-5. That neglects the fact that they're adjusting to a new system (not the case last year) and some guys who were supposed to be important have hardly played (Vernon, Forston, Armstrong, even Seantrel). I'm not all that thrilled with 5-5 but I can see these guys doing a lot more with what they have.

PPG (29.5 vs 26.3)
QB Rating (157 vs 116)
INTs (7 vs 27)

What part of almost don't you understand? Are you ****** stupid? tfl's, yards, fd, explosive plays, def ypc, def ypp, int's, fumbles, sacks, completeion perct vs, def passer rating, def rush, overall defense, over all offense, third down defense etc etc all worse than last year and i know i missed a bunch more "stats".

I'm not stupid, but you're showing your mental limitations in this thread. You said we were worse in almost every facit statwise, and then get all ****y when I post a ton of offensive and special teams stats that show otherwise. And LOL at "over all offense", despite all the stats I posted above that shows that the offense has definitely improved as a whole.

Nights gon Nights. Easily the most retarded poster in here.

Qb situation was better, o-line was better, FSU's team was better. They didn't lose to VT twice. No since in making up cht to spice up your sorry *** point.

And if you wanna use w/l record as a barometer then we are clearly worse than last year which is my main point. A loss to a 2 win maryland team who's only other victory is against 1aa team? lmao. 3-4 in the sorry *** acc..more losses this year than at the same point last year? yea this team is better.

Anyone who's not a complete troglodyte would have easily concluded that the two losses I was referring to were VT and NC State, but I guess asking you to have some form of reading comprehension is too much to expect. And LOL @ using the "more losses this year than at the same point last year," argument, which just slightly helps your argument since we lost our last 3 to close out the season under your hero. And double LOL @ "FSU's team was better"...typical Nights argument of "it's like this cause I say so, but I'm not actually going to defend my stance with facts".

Advertisement

We're not better than last year, we're about the same. That's what the record says. However we were a lot more talented last year. If you could put the three corners from last year plus McCarthy, Bailey, and Hankerson on this team, there's no way we'd be 5-5. That neglects the fact that they're adjusting to a new system (not the case last year) and some guys who were supposed to be important have hardly played (Vernon, Forston, Armstrong, even Seantrel). I'm not all that thrilled with 5-5 but I can see these guys doing a lot more with what they have.

According to AgendaNights the talent level's the same and all the guys we had go to the NFL are just sorry *** excuses.

well said

How are we better....FACT: we lost last year to 4 different teams by double digits, on a team that drafted 8 guys to the NFL. Fact: all of our losses this year are by under 10 pts. Facts dont lie. In this supposed horrible defense we got this year and yet we have kept all of our loses under 10 pts, why is that cause surely were not putting 8 guys into the draft this year like last.

Good stuff, and welcome! Even Corey Nelms would be helping us right now.

Advertisement

PPG (29.5 vs 26.3)
QB Rating (157 vs 116)
INTs (7 vs 27)

I'm not stupid, but you're showing your mental limitations in this thread. You said we were worse in almost every facit statwise, and then get all ****y when I post a ton of offensive and special teams stats that show otherwise. And LOL at "over all offense", despite all the stats I posted above that shows that the offense has definitely improved as a whole.

((YAWN)) how many categories are there stats wise? the truth is we are worse in almosy every category stats wise so you can't use them as a reason. You still haven't shown how this team is better than last year.

((YAWN)) how many categories are there stats wise? the truth is we are worse in almosy every category stats wise so you can't use them as a reason. You still haven't shown how this team is better than last year.

LMAO @ "how many categories are there stats wise," and your made up comment about QB rating when you haven't proven a god**** thing except your typical, "we're worse cause i say so" nonsense. You say we're worse in almost every category statswise so I can't use them as a reason, then when I post a bunch of stats where we've improved and shown you to be completely full of ****, you do your YAWN/rollingeyes emoticon. Stop talking in circles, bring something to the discussion, or go back to canestime.

Advertisement

According to AgendaNights the talent level's the same and all the guys we had go to the NFL are just sorry *** excuses.

link? show me where i said that?

We aren't talented or deep enough. I wouldn't expect much until at least 2013.

I keep hearing the word depth and now I'm begginning to wonder if this is becoming the most over used internet cliche around here behind player development.

How long have you been following UM football? Perhaps you should look at the roster when Portis was here? Can you remember a few UM QB's who had to wait in line for their turn. Who was the freshman that used to go in for Dan Morgan?

Somebody please enlighten this guy.

Stop attacking each other and keep on topic. MiamiNites this is your warning.

We aren't talented or deep enough. I wouldn't expect much until at least 2013.

I keep hearing the word depth and now I'm begginning to wonder if this is becoming the most over used internet cliche around here behind player development.

How long have you been following UM football? Perhaps you should look at the roster when Portis was here? Can you remember a few UM QB's who had to wait in line for their turn. Who was the freshman that used to go in for Dan Morgan?

Somebody please enlighten this guy.

Who was Ken Dorsey's back up? Who backed up Sean taylor in 2002? Maurice Sikes? even the great Miami teams had depth issues at certain positions. Pay attention to the dam game.

Advertisement
Back