I don't like how Kaaya pats the ball.

Ryan Williams should be starting because Kaaya isn't ready. 9 INT's through the soft part of the schedule already, 6 of which have come on the road in key situations. And this is with a healthy Duke Johnson. It'll be interesting to see how he plays against Va Tech and FSU.

I know he's our future, but he's just not ready yet.

If I didn't respect D$ so much this is where I'd say you are dancing around like a Kansas City ***alah.

Oh my god that's so f'ing funny. ahaha. dude you're a ******* loser. If you want to discuss something, discuss it. Acting like an internet tough guy just shows how much of a real life ***** you must be.

I've never wanted Kaaya to start. He's a true freshman. 6 games into the season, he's thrown 9 picks, most of which have come in key situations that a veteran wouldn't have made. I know, the yards, he's thrown for so many yards, he's amazing. GTFOH. Give me wins. Yes, the defense is the worst part, but Kaaya was driving against Nebraska and Ga Tech and threw BAD interceptions. Retards need to get off Ariz's nuts and stop acting like this guy is God. He's 3-3.

Advertisement
Ryan Williams should be starting because Kaaya isn't ready. 9 INT's through the soft part of the schedule already, 6 of which have come on the road in key situations. And this is with a healthy Duke Johnson. It'll be interesting to see how he plays against Va Tech and FSU.

If I didn't respect D$ so much this is where I'd say you are dancing around like a Kansas City ***alah.

Oh my god that's so f'ing funny. ahaha. dude you're a ****ing loser. If you want to discuss something, discuss it. Acting like an internet tough guy just shows how much of a real life **** you must be.

I've never wanted Kaaya to start. He's a true freshman. 6 games into the season, he's thrown 9 picks, most of which have come in key situations that a veteran wouldn't have made. I know, the yards, he's thrown for so many yards, he's amazing. GTFOH. Give me wins. Yes, the defense is the worst part, but Kaaya was driving against Nebraska and Ga Tech and threw BAD interceptions. Retards need to get off Ariz's nuts and stop acting like this guy is God. He's 3-3.

Soooooo you wanted heaps to start?

Oh my god that's so f'ing funny. ahaha. dude you're a ****ing loser. If you want to discuss something, discuss it. Acting like an internet tough guy just shows how much of a real life **** you must be.

Yes, for the first 3 games. Would our record be any different?

Yes. Would our record be any different?

Probably not but heaps is garbage, kaaya has made throws that i know for a fact heaps couldnt so yea

Advertisement
Hugh, you're making a good point. I get what you're saying but I think what everyone else is saying is that we had no other choice... Our veteran qbs a really bad... Kaaya has potential but I still see him throwing between 18-20 pics as the schedule gets harder but he'll also give us between 18-20 tds where I dont think anyone else on our roster can do that...

Kaaya is going to be special here, if we get in a decent coach he can take us where we want to go.

Advertisement
Hugh, you're making a good point. I get what you're saying but I think what everyone else is saying is that we had no other choice... Our veteran qbs a really bad... Kaaya has potential but I still see him throwing between 18-20 pics as the schedule gets harder but he'll also give us between 18-20 tds where I dont think anyone else on our roster can do that...

Williams is not "really bad". Heaps would've done no worse during the first 3 games AND Kaaya would've had another year of eligibility. I don't like the "getting the lumps in now" idea, while wasting a year of eligibility.

Plus you cant fault the kid for the interceptions, it happens to freshman weither they are red shirted or not

Jameis Winston threw 10 interceptions his entire redshirt year. With 40 TD passes.

Dude thats winston, with the best team in football with a crap schedule, and better coaching and a better O-line

Manziel threw 9 picks his redshirt freshman year too. Great QB's are allowed to redshirt. There's no rule against it.

Does anyone think it really matters who the **** is at QB???

I'm sorry, but you're some kind of sling blade simp if you think difference between Williams and Kayaa is great enough to offset the difference between a real head ball coach and the ******* huckster we have who should be a mid-level HR functionary or an Edward Jones franchisee.

Kenneth Simon Dorsey wouldn't make this a real team. Get the **** outta here.

Advertisement
Another thing, Dorsett isn't the fastest guy in college football. My money is on a guy at Oklahoma St.

Secondly, if Williams is a chain mover and our down the field passing suffers a little, so be it. That's what we need, yards, in particular on third down. I don't care one bit if it's a gain of 4 every time or 24 since the added TOP would possibly help this abortion of a defense out.

You might be right about the guy at Ok State. Do you remember his name? I know that Dorsett's reported 40 times are better than anyone at this past year's combine. I'm assuming his 40 time must be off the charts. He's got to be one of the fastest and if the reported times are accurate, Phillip would have demolished the field at this past year's combine.

I don't like the way he throws the ball to the other team on the road late in games. I know I'm in a minority, but Ryan Williams should be starting, Kaaya should be redshirting.
Sorry a little late for that. He can use this experience for the next coach, which hopefully is sooner than later.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't like the way he throws the ball to the other team on the road late in games. I know I'm in a minority, but Ryan Williams should be starting, Kaaya should be redshirting.

Sorry, but Williams wouldn't be doing much better having to play offense and defense. Kayaa is having to press, as would Williams, to score or at least keep the offense on the **** field....not shocked to see picks late in desperate games where we can't stop the other squad.

UM

Kaaya is the highlight of the season, considering the combo of smarts and touch.

However, it's possible he could save Al Golden's job. Playing a true freshman at quarterback has to align with diminished expectations. Today I contacted a friend of mine, primarily in regard to upcoming basketball season and some angles I want to explore. But we started talking football. When I told him I bet the Canes yesterday he was shocked. He said he had Georgia Tech and so did everybody he knew, the same guys I used to hang around with when I was full time in Las Vegas. He rattled off the cover percentages of true freshmen quarterbacks on the road. It is abysmal, especially if the home team meets certain criteria. My friend told me that the major betting group that played Georgia Tech from small underdog to small favorite in the middle of the week was using that angle, that the sole reason they played against Miami was the fact we were using a true freshman quarterback. I mentioned the defense and he didn't care. I understand him not caring. The sample size is significant and true freshmen apparently are worse against the number on the road than I realized. Kaaya has certainly contributed to the tally, now 0-3 versus the spot away from home.

Advertisement
Back