I don't like how Kaaya pats the ball.

Advertisement
I don't like how some ppl start some really terrible threads when there are so many other things to criticize

Advertisement
He kind of moves like Peyton Manning with the ball watch closely when Peyton plays.

As I stated last night, I didn't like the way our defense patted their fullback on his way by them. Should call him Laskey Czonka. BTW, speaking of Dolphins, Dan Marino patted the ball all the time, he was pretty good. Least of our worries.

Advertisement
I just want the kid to be maximized and not squandered like so much of our talent recently.

He's a gifted QB.

Since he isn't a mobile qb that scoots for 13 yrds when things break down...He needs a quality OC/QB coach to guide his progress.

Advertisement
I don't like the way he throws the ball to the other team on the road late in games. I know I'm in a minority, but Ryan Williams should be starting, Kaaya should be redshirting.

off topic and didnt want to start a new thread for it but some moron on twitter goes ryan williams should be starting bc he's a senior and he deserves it

Advertisement
No complaining about Kaaya remember this is what everyone wanted....so your gonna have to live with true freshman mistakes.

off topic and didnt want to start a new thread for it but some moron on twitter goes ryan williams should be starting bc he's a senior and he deserves it

That guy on twitter is right. Ryan Williams should be starting because he hurt his knee and is sad over it and making him starter will cheer him up. Ryan Heaps (or whatever his name is ) should be co-starter because he transferred thinking he was going to start and he's disappointed and needs to be cheered up too.

No complaining about Kaaya remember this is what everyone wanted....so your gonna have to live with true freshman mistakes.

No, since Baby Jesus became a false savior we now have the right to expect the Second Coming to be perfect as a true freshman.

Ryan Williams should be starting because Kaaya isn't ready. 9 INT's through the soft part of the schedule already, 6 of which have come on the road in key situations. And this is with a healthy Duke Johnson. It'll be interesting to see how he plays against Va Tech and FSU.

I know he's our future, but he's just not ready yet.

Advertisement
Back