I don't care if I sound like a cheerleader, but it's...

Advertisement
funny-baby-toddler-church.gif

Appreciate the thread's optimism, and I agree, but I was expecting more...namely, more gifs of actual cheerleaders, please.

Advertisement
If I were to have gone through and upvoted all the great posts here,.. Admin would have my upvote button disconected,.. And have me on probation!.. We got every reason in the world to be wearing our "U" gear with some real purpose!! This upcoming season gonna be "****"!!

Wish I would have gotten to this post sooner LOL

Advertisement
...great to be a Miami Hurricane!

We went from the depths of despair when Folden was retained before the 2015 season to watching CMR infuse crazy talent and excitement into this program. If 2017 is a great year on the field, we will be playing for a National Championship soon.

Ibis, quick question for you. Don't verbally rape me for this but is that you in your Avatar? Are you the Beast on youtube that did post game videos during the Scorch Gorlden era?

We went from the depths of despair when Folden was retained before the 2015 season to watching CMR infuse crazy talent and excitement into this program. If 2017 is a great year on the field, we will be playing for a National Championship soon.

Ibis, quick question for you. Don't verbally rape me for this but is that you in your Avatar? Are you the Beast on youtube that did post game videos during the Scorch Gorlden era?

Negatory, [MENTION=13601]Canefan70[/MENTION]. I want to pay tribute to the human calzone, the Beast.

Advertisement

Negatory, [MENTION=13601]Canefan70[/MENTION]. I want to pay tribute to the human calzone, the Beast.

Right on. Thanks for the quick reply and clarification. I can now sleep at night knowing the truth. He definitely deserves the tribute. Any truth to the rumor that Laspada's once closed abruptly at noon one Saturday as soon as they saw him park his car out front? BTW great post. Its nice to see and hear positivity on the board. Everyone will know that we are for real and we are coming for heads this year. Can't wait for September.

Last edited:
Advertisement

raw.gif

920ad5aa2bf6995ca7d15d8f7381ce59.jpg

Cheerleaders>crank pics

I'm with you Ibis Wingz, reality is catching up to what I've been seeing thru my orange and green glasses.

Advertisement
Back