I don’t want to hear a thing

I don’t care about who we missed. Wanna know why? Mentioning the 5* we missed on is anecdotal because they all got paid and most of them are still gonna leave even if we’re good? How do I know this? Because the same **** happened in the 80’s. The old heads have said a million times. You boneheads are so dumb that you can’t even take a hint.

I'm not talking about top 100 kids coming out of high school lol

Advertisement
You know what’s insufferable? Cuck fans like being ****ed around by this **** over and over again and not saying **** about it. You’re just as bad as our administration.
I know what I see, nothing changes. Me yelling on a message board doesn’t change a thing.

Cool story.

Then there's Tutu Atwell and Elijah Moore, both right from our backyard.

Your point is really invalid to our argument.
No need to get sassy. I just grow tired of the exaggerations is all. Both of those guys are good, not great

Advertisement
1. The best slot WR in the entire country is an undersized South Florida kid. Actually, at least TWO of the best slot WR's in the country are from South Florida.

2. Our best LB tonight was a South Florida edge rusher.

Don't come in here and spout your anti-FLA rhetoric.
The best South Florida kids aren't at Miami. That's the problem.
Like Zay didn't just put up ridiculous numbers for Boston College today. USchool product. I agree with you 100%
find the right ones and DEVELOP THEM. That's where we seam to struggle

1. So it's evaluations, not a South Florida thing. Again, some of the most explosive WR's in the country are undersized South FLA kids.
2. Our LB with the highest ceiling, the only one who flashed tonight, is a South FLA edge rusher.
3. You're not saying anything.

I'm convinced someone from South FLA stole a girlfriend from you or something.
Stole a girlfriend from me? Dawg are you 12 or incapable of coming up with a retort? You made up the “don’t recruit SFL” moniker y’all selves. We’re STOP TAKING MIKE HARLEY FOR STUPID NEIGHBORHOOD REP!!!

Y’all bring up the same 8 players every time. You gonna tell me again about how we missed on Fabian Moreau again? As if he would’ve made a big difference in a ball game that we lost?

Advertisement
I'm not talking about top 100 kids coming out of high school lol
So you’re going to bring up a list of what 8 players over 6 years and act as if they would’ve made a difference in us winning and losing games?

Fck Dmoneys dollar deals. Give me the elite sfl WR's and DB's

we ain't doing sht till we get em

I like Elijah Moore better and he is a forgotten about south florida wr.
Oh there you are. Care to tell me why I should believe in Pope and Mike Harley when I told you years ago they sucked?

Advertisement
I’m also of the belief that if some of these good players you guys are naming came here they might not produce they way they are now. I do think its our culture

Stole a girlfriend from me? Dawg are you 12 or incapable of coming up with a retort? You made up the “don’t recruit SFL” moniker y’all selves. We’re STOP TAKING MIKE HARLEY FOR STUPID NEIGHBORHOOD REP!!!

Y’all bring up the same 8 players every time. You gonna tell me again about how we missed on Fabian Moreau again? As if he would’ve made a big difference in a ball game that we lost?
Well dude, your whole agenda is fvckin' stupid.
There's South FLA kids ALL OVER THE COUNTRY killin' it. Saw them on TV all day today.
But you come in here with your anti-SOFLA rhetoric because you wanna be the smartest person in the room and point to the handful of OOS kids that you think we should've recruited.

HOW 'BOUT RECRUITING THE RIGHT SOUTH FLORIDA KIDS?!?!?!?!

Anybody that had a fvckin' clue knew that Mike Harley was a 2nd or 3rd tier South Florida talent.

You have to be a special kind of hard-headed to watch South Florida kids ball at other schools and STILL come on here and spew this anti-SOFLA bullsh!t.
RECRUIT SOUTH FLORIDA BETTER! That's the answer.

So you’re going to bring up a list of what 8 players over 6 years and act as if they would’ve made a difference in us winning and losing games?

Stay on topic. If you want to talk about winning and losing, then talk about that. But last I checked you made this thread to specifically point out Speedy/small south Florida WRs as "not what they used to be" just because OUR evaluation sucked ****.

Advertisement
1. The best slot WR in the entire country is an undersized South Florida kid. Actually, at least TWO of the best slot WR's in the country are from South Florida.

2. Our best LB tonight was a South Florida edge rusher.

Don't come in here and spout your anti-FLA rhetoric.
The best South Florida kids aren't at Miami. That's the problem.

bingo. That’s it right there. We are not evaluating correctly and the result is what you see - mediocre results on the field.

Stay on topic. If you want to talk about winning and losing, then talk about that. But last I checked you made this thread to specifically point out Speedy/small south Florida WRs as "not what they used to be" just because OUR evaluation sucked ****.
NA because you’re the same m’fer that stay pimping these dudes out of high school screaming how they’re dawgs. You specifically slammed the table Wiggins, Pope, Harley when I slammed that WR recruiting class. Slammed. You don’t get to pull “well we gotta recruit SFL better” your *** can go sit in the back and let me and Macho talk because at least Macho brings dudes that are legit NFL guys. Same goes for Gogeta too.

bingo. That’s it right there. We are not evaluating correctly and the result is what you see - mediocre results on the field.
It's not just evaluations. It's also sales. We have to sell the guys we correctly identify, and we haven't done that effectively (See CB recruiting).

Advertisement
Back