I don’t want to hear a thing

It's not just evaluations. It's also sales. We have to sell the guys we correctly identify, and we haven't done that effectively (See CB recruiting).

call it what you will but this is what happens when your recruiting classes at wr and cb are mediocre for a few years running. It starts to rear its ugly head in a few years.

Advertisement
Oh there you are. Care to tell me why I should believe in Pope and Mike Harley when I told you years ago they sucked?
Told who?. lol

I wanted Tu Tu Atwell. (He's obviously good) and was never a huge fan of Pope.

I want S. FLA elites on the field. Pope, Wiggins, were never in that group in pads.

I’m also of the belief that if some of these good players you guys are naming came here they might not produce they way they are now. I do think its our culture
Jerry Jeudy would be doing the same things he did at Bama here. Every last one of our s.fla elite kids go to Bama and take whatever other 5 star wr they recruit reps and play time from day 1.

**** Ladson is one of Clemson's better guys and he wasnt even a top dog down here for real.

NA because you’re the same m’fer that stay pimping these dudes out of high school screaming how they’re dawgs. You specifically slammed the table Wiggins, Pope, Harley when I slammed that WR recruiting class. Slammed. You don’t get to pull “well we gotta recruit SFL better” your *** can go sit in the back and let me and Macho talk because at least Macho brings dudes that are legit NFL guys. Same goes for Gogeta too.
Did I now? I can count on my hand the amount of players I EVER endorsed coming out of high school. I gave props to Wiggins and said he would be better than Pope when they both came in. Never even mentioned Harley when he was coming. You must have me confused with another poster.

Advertisement
So this guy wants a Miami school to stop focusing on south florida and recruit out of state more because we lost to Clemson?
Every top program in the country comes to south florida to recruit but the local school should look elsewhere. LOL

Told who?. lol

I want S. FLA elites on the field. Pope, Wiggins, were never in that group in pads.
No no. You specifically wanted Wiggins and Harley.

Don’t get ******* smug neither with your flicking lol’s. You swore by Herbert. You swore by Steed. You swore by Wilder. You swore by Frierson and other kids like Dominik Watt our of Hallandale but you think you some hot **** because you hit on Devin Bush 4 years ago. Get lost bruh.

Did I now? I can count on my hand the amount of players I EVER endorsed coming out of high school. I gave props to Wiggins and said he would be better than Pope when they both came in. Never even mentioned Harley when he was coming. You must have me confused with another poster.
Don’t bother - he’s just gonna keep yelling at everyone.

I’m looking forward to the next time we play them, the media says

“By the way, clemson has outscored Miami 138-20 in the last three games.”

Can’t wait, Stephen A. Can’t wait college gameday. Can’t wait

Advertisement
So this guy wants a Miami school to stop focusing on south florida and recruit out of state more because we lost to Clemson?
Every top program in the country comes to south florida to recruit but the local school should look elsewhere. LOL
No. We want this school to put more money and effort into other areas just as talented instead of putting so much effort into a neighborhood that has no loyalty to us. Like Butch did it. No one wants to leave SFL. You made that up in your head. Do you get it?

1. The best slot WR in the entire country is an undersized South Florida kid. Actually, at least TWO of the best slot WR's in the country are from South Florida.

2. Our best LB tonight was a South Florida edge rusher.

Don't come in here and spout your anti-FLA rhetoric.
The best South Florida kids aren't at Miami. That's the problem.
💯. Op is wack.
But we’re not recruiting the right So Fla WRs. You can’t catch, you can’t play wide receiver at this level. Harley and Wiggins are not good, and an OC I would never throw to them in the clutch, when it matters. They are completely unreliable. I don’t give a f what their 40 time is, they can’t catch.

Yep, I mean, we just LOOK so much smaller than Clemson physically— especially when you compare defenses. Feels like we’re playing with 1 linebacker out there. Our “scheme” doesn’t help too, it just gives manny an excuse to sign these extremely raw athletes and put them all on the field at the same time. Then offensively, we obviously need an infusion of talent at WR, but I just don’t understand having Harley/Pope on the field at the same time - zero physicality. A kid like tutu atwell can shine but I wouldn’t want 4 of him on the field at the same time. OL - Clemson just takes up so much **** space, the difference pops off the screen.

Not that I want to defend the guy, but I remember people giving Golden **** because he had a height/weight limit for every position. I believe butch did similar things. We can’t have undersized (SFL athletes brooo) players all over the field and expect to match the physicality of teams like Clemson... ****... teams like Wisconsin. Just something I’ve always questioned about the recruiting strategy. Along with that, we often ignore the amateurism of our S&C programs. Feeley is an upgrade, but you always hear other players ****ting on our meal prep, etc. I digress, oh well, tough loss.

I don’t even know man

No. We want this school to put more money and effort into other areas just as talented instead of putting so much effort into a neighborhood that has no loyalty to us. Like Butch did it. No one wants to leave SFL. You made that up in your head. Do you get it?

Name the players you want us to go after from out state.
Name who would you drop from our current 2021 class in order to make room for out of staters.

Advertisement
Told who?. lol

Same. I also wanted Elijah Moore. We dragged our feet there and now look. Look at him. Look at Harley. Just LOOK. LOOK! smfh

Name the players you want us to go after from out state.
Name who would you drop from our current 2021 class in order to make room for out of staters.
Amari Daniels wouldn’t be recruited but Brendan Burrow would

Switch Malik to WR

Allan Haye for Porter Rooks or Chris Thomas

Tyler Johnson for Cade Fordham

Tim Burns for Damarius Mchgee who we were late on or Phillip Riley

Add Markevious Brown

Add Duce Chesnut

It’s doesn’t have to be out of the state.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back