I don’t want to hear a thing

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
About recruiting small SFL WRs because it’s what we did when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

We need to convert these SFL Edge rushers because they “play good in space”.

I don’t want to hear “yeah we didn’t sign so and so but we got blank blank because he’s a SFL dawg”.

That we need a dual threat QB because “it makes us more dynamic” when said QB struggles throwing down the field.

I. DON’T. WANT. TO. HEAR. IT

Welcome to 2020! Just being faster than people means **** and won’t help you win football games. This isn’t 1985. Adapt or die.

Advertisement
About recruiting small SFL WRs because it’s what we did when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

I don’t want to hear “yeah we didn’t sign so and so but we got blank blank because he’s a SFL dawg”.

That we need a dual threat QB because “it makes us more dynamic” when said QB struggles throwing down the field.

Welcome to 2020! Just being faster than people means **** and won’t help you win football games. This isn’t 1985. Adapt or die.

Tutu Atwell

1. The best slot WR in the entire country is an undersized South Florida kid. Actually, at least TWO of the best slot WR's in the country are from South Florida.

2. Our best LB tonight was a South Florida edge rusher.

Don't come in here and spout your anti-FLA rhetoric.
The best South Florida kids aren't at Miami. That's the problem.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1. The best slot WR in the entire country is an undersized South Florida kid. Actually, at least TWO of the best slot WR's in the country are from South Florida.

1. We have 5 others that either suck or didn’t even play here that we took over other players. Two of them being Kelvin Harmon and Emeka Emezie. Both are or will be NFL guys

2. And we have 3 others that can’t find a hole to save their life so we play Jennings and McCloud.

3. See how easy that was?

________ (insert blank poster) will show you the 42382389 broward football studs who are currently tearing up the other conferences.

Were we watching the same game? Our team speed on defense is what got them 14 points on there first 2 drives.

Advertisement
Dude is insufferable
You know what’s insufferable? Cuck fans like being ****ed around by this **** over and over again and not saying **** about it. You’re just as bad as our administration.

1. We have 5 others that either suck or didn’t even play here that we took over other players. Two of them being Kelvin Harmon and Emeka Emezie. Both are or will be NFL guys

2. And we have 3 others that can’t find a hole to save their life so we play Jennings and McCloud.

3. See how easy that was?

1. So it's evaluations, not a South Florida thing. Again, some of the most explosive WR's in the country are undersized South FLA kids.
2. Our LB with the highest ceiling, the only one who flashed tonight, is a South FLA edge rusher.
3. You're not saying anything.

I'm convinced someone from South FLA stole a girlfriend from you or something.

Advertisement

Faster than who? Sure as **** not Clemson....

The best slot WR in the country is from Houston, Texas and wears 17

Excuse? Should I start listing the ones we missed? Because I can just start listing NFL receivers if you want to play that game.
I don’t care about who we missed. Wanna know why? Mentioning the 5* we missed on is anecdotal because they all got paid and most of them are still gonna leave even if we’re good? How do I know this? Because the same **** happened in the 80’s. The old heads have said a million times. You boneheads are so dumb that you can’t even take a hint.

Advertisement
Back