i couldnt tell the REFS were from the BIG 12

You mean like score two good TDs when the other team is trying to come back? Or maybe complete a critical third down pass down in the red zone? I think our team DID the things they needed to do. The refs took them away.
The call on dobard was bs. Sunny pancaked the dude. You could call those on every play. They roughed our punter. If that's UM, we get a roughing.
Bush led and hit with his shoulder pad. 15 yard late hit? Yes.
Our dline never gets held. It's amazing.
even with all that we still should have crushed them. we cant control refs but we should be able to control our play. the team looked lost out there the whole 4th

Advertisement
I just rewatched the Dobard penalty.
It was definitely a hold. And it helped Walton break free.

Al's two penalties were awful on his part. He knows the refs were told to enforce that strongly this year. But he still waddled his fat *** out there.

I guess those were bad calls too?

# refs not # ****ty coaching

Completely agree. Golden HAS to know the rules. He cost the team 2 first downs. One kept a Nebraska drive alive which resulted in a TD and the running into the kicker would have resulted in a first down if not for Golden's penalty. The announcers were rightfully ripping him for it too.

No it wouldn't have. It would have just offset the illegal formation penalty from the previous attempt.

You may be right about that. The whole sequence was a cluster ****. Nevertheless, those penalties are unacceptable.

But what about their O-line against our D line the entire 4th quarter? I don't mind them calling it on us if they call it on them as well.

Advertisement
But what about their O-line against our D line the entire 4th quarter? I don't mind them calling it on us if they call it on them as well.

That's my biggest issue. So many times our guys had leverage only to be tackled out of the play 5 feet from an official. It was pitiful to watch that.

Another excuse for Al, refs is why he blew 23 point lead in 8 mins.

# Cloud
# scholly reductions
# no indoor practice facility
# night games
# wind

And the new one to the list # refs

The hits keep comin

What are you talking about? Clouds? Dude we are talking about this game. That's all. You don't have an agenda do you?

Line judge had a boner for WRs lined up 6 inches off the line.....there were at least 7-8 of those illegal formation calls on both teams.

Conference referees are one of the dumbest issues in college football. In a non conference game, you think a referee isn't going to lean towards the team of the conference that pays their checks? Those refs were cheating clearly and won't get called out on it. So stupid.

Advertisement
Actually by rule Scott didnt make the catch as the ball came out when he hit the ground. Doesnt matter that his knee and forearm hit before he hit the ground. Stupid rule.

Mark Walton 55 yard touchdown pass from kaaya in the 4th.called back

Rashawn Scott bad call on the catch on the sideline on 3rd and 2 in the 4th. Ruled incomplete.

Mark Walton td called back...

Bad call on Deon bush being kicked out of the game he lead with his shoulder and had no helmet contact.

Their lineman held the defensive line **** near every play.... I was dismayed they didn't call it but they made sure to do it against miami

Golden f-cking sucks but these refs were horrible

Our ends were held ON EVERY pass rush

Those refs made a ton of money tn!

Bush
Carter
Replay
Running into kicker
2 TDs called back
2 sideline penalties
Penalty on golden

They early had money on the game.

Advertisement
Lol at blaming the refs. The only questionable call was Scott's catch. Even bush knew he screwed up. Rayshawn by the rule book was correct and when Nebraska ran into the kicker that was a correct 5 yard call. And dobard definitely held.

Refs didn't impact us

How commonly is that sideline **** called on Golden called around the league? ****ing devastating penalty I've never seen before.

That penalty was after we held on a third down at 33-10. They went on to score a TD.
That call, two TD's called back, and the"no-catch" catch were all plays that would have ended it in the 4th.

The only bad call I saw by the book was the hold on second called back td.

Dobards hold was bs.

Sunnys hold will get called everytime.

Al deserved his penalty , his fat *** waddled on the field knowing the refs were told to not allow that. NCAA wants that enforced this year because all the ref injuries on sidelines .

Scott's catch was a judgement call, could've went either way.

So lets chill on the refs, lets keep the blame where it belongs . On the guy who has a habit of blowing games. I mean we blew a 23 point lead in 8 minutes. No excuse.

It's all moot if AG doesn't get the sideline infraction. They were going to punt away, down 33-10 with 9 minutes left. Game over man.

Advertisement

Dobards hold was bs.

Al deserved his penalty , his fat *** waddled on the field knowing the refs were told to not allow that. NCAA wants that enforced this year because all the ref injuries on sidelines .

So lets chill on the refs, lets keep the blame where it belongs . On the guy who has a habit of blowing games. I mean we blew a 23 point lead in 8 minutes. No excuse.

I think we watched different games....

I'm sure we did . I'm not the typical blind fan crying about every call.

No, you just cry about every move Golden and Co. make. Sorry, I'm not letting this officiating crew off the hook just to take the opportunity to bash Golden, whether he deserves it or not.

Scott's catch was not a judgment call. Lifting your leg to pivot and take a step does not = leaving your feet to make the catch, which would trigger the "control the ball all the way to the ground" rule. ****, he took two steps after controlling the ball for Christ's sake.

Then they run into our punter's plant leg, which is supposed to be an automatic 15 yarder, but they just call a 5 yard incidental.

And let's not forget the non-calls on Nebraska during several key plays:

IMG_1802.JPG HOLD...

IMG_1803.JPG ...THEN SHOVE THE PASS RUSHER IN THE BACK

All right in front of that useless POS in the stripped shirt right there.

Last edited:
Nva, wrong on almost all accounts. The rusher left his feet and launched himself at the punter. That was roughing. Dobard? You could call that on every wr blocking downfield. His hands stayed inside his body. Same thing w sunny. You could call that on every play. He locked on and his stayed w in his frame and buried him.
Scott was the only call that may have been correct due to the effed up rules on what is a catch.
Bush was a 15 yard late hit. But he 1st made contact and led with his shoulder. Not an ejection.

Dobards hold was bs.

I think we watched different games....

I'm sure we did . I'm not the typical blind fan crying about every call.

No, you just cry about every move Golden and Co. make. Sorry, I'm not letting this officiating crew off the hook just to take the opportunity to bash Golden, whether he deserves it or not.

Scott's catch was not a judgment call. Lifting your leg to pivot and take a step does not = leaving your feet to make the catch, which would trigger the "control the ball all the way to the ground" rule. ****, he took two steps after controlling the ball for Christ's sake.

Then they run into our punter's plant leg, which is supposed to be an automatic 15 yarder, but they just call a 5 yard incidental.

And let's not forget the non-calls on Nebraska during several key plays:

View attachment 31875 HOLD...

View attachment 31876 ...THEN SHOVE THE PASS RUSHER IN THE BACK

All right in front of that useless POS in the stripped shirt right there.

Refs miss calls all game on both sides, there's a penalty every play. That's why I never use the " refs" ***** made excuse . It makes fans feel better to blame the refs.

And yes I do bash Golden, so do a bunch of former players . Anybody with any sense bashes him, he's awful .

So I'll let y'all getting back to blaming refs while not focusing on the real problem .

Continue on ladies .

Never seen an official give a team a timeout who wasn't even playing. "Timeout Wisconsin" are you kidding me

Advertisement
Back