i couldnt tell the REFS were from the BIG 12

Advertisement
I am not here to defende Frauden, but refs had the points with NEB. They were awful.

Last edited:
How commonly is that sideline **** called on Golden called around the league? ******* devastating penalty I've never seen before.

Golden should be burned at the stake at midfield and is solely responsible for us not winning by a blow out.....but those refs ducking hate Miami with all of their being

Advertisement
They took 14 points off the board, and called what I thought was an obvious completion on 3rd down an incomplete pass. That too could have lead to points. Then the non-roughing the punter, which turned into a 15 harder on us.... I said it in the other forum and I'll say it here... Big 10 officiating has had it in for us for 30+ years. It goes back to us beating Nebraska and OU back in the 80s, and costing their conference several national titles. Sure, we wet the bed ourselves, but we wouldn't be having this discussion had that catch been called correctly, and our two TDs let stand. I sure saw Nebraska holding every bit as much on several of their key plays.

Remember, Big 10 officiating cost us the Fiesta Bowl. As much as I want to put this all on Golden, it's really hard to hold leads, and your composure, when they are taking away every big play you DO make. That pass they ruled incomplete would have been the dagger. Instead, they took it out and jabbed us in the eye with it.

Didn't you see the "BIG" on their belt buckle? They followed a tactic used by ACC basketball refs doing UNC/Duke vs. Miami, GT, BC, etc. type teams; call a lot of inconsequential fouls (penalties) early on the team you favor, then call the late, critical fouls (penalties) on the team you despise. Then point to the stats sheet and show the "even" number of fouls after the game. The gold chain boys running the vegas sports books know this...

They took 14 points off the board, and called what I thought was an obvious completion on 3rd down an incomplete pass. That too could have lead to points. Then the non-roughing the punter, which turned into a 15 harder on us.... I said it in the other forum and I'll say it here... Big 10 officiating has had it in for us for 30+ years. It goes back to us beating Nebraska and OU back in the 80s, and costing their conference several national titles. Sure, we wet the bed ourselves, but we wouldn't be having this discussion had that catch been called correctly, and our two TDs let stand. I sure saw Nebraska holding every bit as much on several of their key plays.

Remember, Big 10 officiating cost us the Fiesta Bowl. As much as I want to put this all on Golden, it's really hard to hold leads, and your composure, when they are taking away every big play you DO make. That pass they ruled incomplete would have been the dagger. Instead, they took it out and jabbed us in the eye with it.

Terry Porter was a Big 12 ******

Advertisement
Mark Walton 55 yard touchdown pass from kaaya in the 4th.called back

Rashawn Scott bad call on the catch on the sideline on 3rd and 2 in the 4th. Ruled incomplete.

Mark Walton td called back...

Bad call on Deon bush being kicked out of the game he lead with his shoulder and had no helmet contact.

Their lineman held the defensive line **** near every play.... I was dismayed they didn't call it but they made sure to do it against miami

Golden f-cking sucks but these refs were horrible

Couple of corrections; Oklahoma was a Big Eight team, never Big 10 and the Fiesta Bowl had a Big 12 crew, though Terry Porter owned a bar in Akron, OHIO

Sorry, what is Nebraska again? They have changed numbers so many **** times I can't recall!!! I think I meant Big 12... Man, I'm confused, and I admit it.

Yeah, my apologies for saying Big 10. They went from 8 to 12, the Big 10 is that other conference I hate. Sorry about that. Just got my numbers wrong.

Couple of corrections; Oklahoma was a Big Eight team, never Big 10 and the Fiesta Bowl had a Big 12 crew, though Terry Porter owned a bar in Akron, OHIO

Advertisement
The only bad call I saw by the book was the hold on second called back td.

Dobards hold was bs.

Sunnys hold will get called everytime.

Al deserved his penalty , his fat *** waddled on the field knowing the refs were told to not allow that. NCAA wants that enforced this year because all the ref injuries on sidelines .

Scott's catch was a judgement call, could've went either way.

So lets chill on the refs, lets keep the blame where it belongs . On the guy who has a habit of blowing games. I mean we blew a 23 point lead in 8 minutes. No excuse.

Last edited:

Not to mention the fact that "Nebraska and OU back in the 80's" weren't in the Big 10.

I didn't mean Big 10... They were Big 8. Just got my numbers wrong, alright? For Christs sake, I guess you've never made a mistake. Kind of easy to see how someone could make a mistake concerning Big 8, Big 10, and Big 12. But carry on with your perfect life.

Not to mention the fact that "Nebraska and OU back in the 80's" weren't in the Big 10.

Advertisement
Random but Kaaya is going to put Scott in the NFL, and every time the ball goes near Coley the play ends poorly

I didn't mean Big 10... They were Big 8. Just got my numbers wrong, alright? For Christs sake, I guess you've never made a mistake. Kind of easy to see how someone could make a mistake concerning Big 8, Big 10, and Big 12. But carry on with your perfect life.

Maybe you should edit your title so people don't think you mean, you know, the Big 10? Or just carry on being exasperated that people think you actually meant what you posted.

Advertisement
Back