i couldnt tell the REFS were from the BIG 12

Refs miss calls all game on both sides, there's a penalty every play. That's why I never use the " refs" ***** made excuse . It makes fans feel better to blame the refs.

And yes I do bash Golden, so do a bunch of former players . Anybody with any sense bashes him, he's awful .

So I'll let y'all getting back to blaming refs while not focusing on the real problem .

Continue on ladies .

There's a difference between refs missing some calls here and there on both sides, and that parade of one-sided, critical play altering, spirit crushing, penalties that either took points or big plays away from us, or gave new life to Nebraska after we had snuffed them out.

You cannot discount the role of those penalties (and non-calls) in that late 4th quarter collapse. That being the case, you have to decide whether those calls and non-calls were legit. If they were, then clearly the coaching staff must completely own it. However, if they were the horrendously erroneous, BS calls most of us saw them to be, then if you're honest about it, you have to admit that few teams could overcome those circumstances.

Advertisement
Nva, wrong on almost all accounts. The rusher left his feet and launched himself at the punter. That was roughing. Dobard? You could call that on every wr blocking downfield. His hands stayed inside his body. Same thing w sunny. You could call that on every play. He locked on and his stayed w in his frame and buried him.
Scott was the only call that may have been correct due to the effed up rules on what is a catch.
Bush was a 15 yard late hit. But he 1st made contact and led with his shoulder. Not an ejection.
Bush and Jenkins hit helmet to helmet. What are you talking about? Even Bush knew he ****ed up and was upset at himself. Like someone else said, there's s penalty every play some get called and some don't, but to actually think the refs were trying to steal it from us down the stretch is bull****. If Nebraska has committed those penalties you would have said it was the right call.

Nva, wrong on almost all accounts. The rusher left his feet and launched himself at the punter. That was roughing. Dobard? You could call that on every wr blocking downfield. His hands stayed inside his body. Same thing w sunny. You could call that on every play. He locked on and his stayed w in his frame and buried him.
Scott was the only call that may have been correct due to the effed up rules on what is a catch.
Bush was a 15 yard late hit. But he 1st made contact and led with his shoulder. Not an ejection.
Bush and Jenkins hit helmet to helmet. What are you talking about? Even Bush knew he ****ed up and was upset at himself. Like someone else said, there's s penalty every play some get called and some don't, but to actually think the refs were trying to steal it from us down the stretch is bull****. If Nebraska has committed those penalties you would have said it was the right call.

Bush didn't hit helmet to helmet, Carter however did.

When that TD was called back that's when things started going down hill. Players were upset & the crowd turned on the refs. Ugliest officiating in many a year.....head referee looked like he had an agenda.

Mark Walton 55 yard touchdown pass from kaaya in the 4th.called back

Rashawn Scott bad call on the catch on the sideline on 3rd and 2 in the 4th. Ruled incomplete.

Mark Walton td called back...

Bad call on Deon bush being kicked out of the game he lead with his shoulder and had no helmet contact.

Their lineman held the defensive line **** near every play.... I was dismayed they didn't call it but they made sure to do it against miami

Golden f-cking sucks but these refs were horrible

Advertisement

When that TD was called back that's when things started going down hill. Players were upset & the crowd turned on the refs. Ugliest officiating in many a year.....head referee looked like he had an agenda.

Rashawn Scott bad call on the catch on the sideline on 3rd and 2 in the 4th. Ruled incomplete.

Bad call on Deon bush being kicked out of the game he lead with his shoulder and had no helmet contact.

Their lineman held the defensive line **** near every play.... I was dismayed they didn't call it but they made sure to do it against miami

He had to, I have never seen worse officiating than that 4th quarter. The holds on Nebraska was clearly evident and they didn't call it.

He had to, I have never seen worse officiating than that 4th quarter. The holds on Nebraska was clearly evident and they didn't call it.
Several times it was very blatant Our DL player had clear path to QB OL was holding right in front of the ref. After several times, it became apparent the ref. were giving a lot of leeway to Neb. OL. and none to us.

Bush knew he was getting 15 yards. He did not lead with his helmet. He went sideways and led with his shoulder. Carter was targeting.
Bs, if the same thing happened to UM on the holding, I'd say they were questionable. Those holding calls when a player locks on and drives a guy or pancakes a guy rarely get called if you don't extend your arms and there isn't visible pulling on the jersey as a player is trying to disengage.

Nebraska was holding almost every big play they made. They were also holding/pass int on defense that was never called. Refs were garbage.

Advertisement
Nebraska was holding almost every big play they made. They were also holding/pass int on defense that was never called. Refs were garbage.

If you were at the game and able to watch away from the ball, you saw lots of REAL holding calls, like their DB's grabbing WR jerseys.

This just in---Terry Porter has reviewed the film and has found a way to take one more Miami TD off the board. Nebraska has won the game and the blame falls on Miami coaching.

No surprise; this is why teams want their conferance refs in road games, they are least worth two scores (unless they are All Carolina Conferance refs like Ron Cherry...Heck all ofthe ACC refs are against Miami).

Here is the LinkedIn for yesterday's ref:

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/dan-capron/6/6/4ba

Now here is his law firms web site:

Capron&Avgerinos, P.C.Capron & Avgerinos

Hmm, office in the Quad Cities, less than 350 Miles away from Lincoln, Nebraska. If you think this is just coincidence, you are naive.

Heck, even a Domer, the greatest group of referee love receipents, even publicly states the conferance ref system is corrupt (well at least when they are not paying for them)

Better NCAA Referees: College Football Needs to Herd Its Own Zebras - Businessweek

Advertisement
No surprise; this is why teams want their conferance refs in road games, they are least worth two scores (unless they are All Carolina Conferance refs like Ron Cherry...Heck all ofthe ACC refs are against Miami).

Here is the LinkedIn for yesterday's ref:

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/dan-capron/6/6/4ba

Now here is his law firms web site:

Capron&Avgerinos, P.C.Capron & Avgerinos

Hmm, office in the Quad Cities, less than 350 Miles away from Lincoln, Nebraska. If you think this is just coincidence, you are naive.

Heck, even a Domer, the greatest group of referee love receipents, even publicly states the conferance ref system is corrupt (well at least when they are not paying for them)

Better NCAA Referees: College Football Needs to Herd Its Own Zebras - Businessweek

That's the cornhusking ****** who was smirking when he announced the "hold" that negated Walton's long TD run.

no doubt that the refs were momentum killers in the 4th and calls helped Nebraska carry on drives.
it was 10-30 when the nonsense started with 9 mins.............definitely impacted the game and very one sided in the 4th

and bush did not hit him above the shoulders!! shouldn't of hit him but not targeting.

but we are 3-0 soon to be 4-0 and ranked.

I have played sports at every single level. Even professional. Not football though.

Let me tell you guys a secret.

The reffing sucks at every single level of competition from little league to the pros. The reffs suck.

The reffs suck By the way, the reffs suck. You have rarely watched a competitive exercise in which the reffs were stellar. It just hardly ever happens.

In case I didn't make myself clear enough to my fellow Miami brethren, that along with me, got fvcked in the 2002 game vs Osuk,

THE REFFS SUCK! They ******* suck.

They always suck. Last night was nothing compared to how they did us in the Fiesta Bowl.

Get over it! This was a team that we should have BURIED!

You'll farquats are complaining about the reffs. gtfoh.

Meanwhile you give a pass to Gorlden......

Advertisement
The only bad call I saw by the book was the hold on second called back td.

Dobards hold was bs.

Sunnys hold will get called everytime.

Al deserved his penalty , his fat *** waddled on the field knowing the refs were told to not allow that. NCAA wants that enforced this year because all the ref injuries on sidelines .

Scott's catch was a judgement call, could've went either way.

So lets chill on the refs, lets keep the blame where it belongs . On the guy who has a habit of blowing games. I mean we blew a 23 point lead in 8 minutes. No excuse.

Chill on the refs...lmfao.

Hate Folden all you want, but if that was Butch or JJ, you would have been celebrating a coach getting after bull**** officiating like that. CLEAR roughing the kicker by ANY standard.

Dude sucks and knows his job is in the line...but he had to go ape **** there...only a coach who didn't give a **** would have smiled and taken that **** sandwich.

UM

Advertisement
Back