I cannot believe I am seeing BS about Poff get #2 over Emory. WTF?

Seriously, what in the **** is wrong with you?

Over and over and over and over again, with the TERRIBLE meaningless only-funny-to-you science fiction memes.

And don't try to play games. I know where the meme comes from. I watched the entire series multiple times. I know the context WITHIN THE SHOW.

It's just awful. A poster made a terrible thread about how two games from the fall should make a guy the #2 QB in spite of the in-practice performances.

And you make it 10 times worse with a random Battlestar Galactica meme.

Stop it. It's not fun, it's not funny.
1000001506.jpg

1000001519.gif

Advertisement
From what you saw last year and this spring (I know few have access to GREENTREE) how do you not have a good amount of confidence in Emory as #2?
I am seeing **** (online and CIS) about Poff being better than Emory. maybe being #2, **** that, Emory beat Clem's son and would probably have beaten FSPOO POO had he not gotten hurt.
I think that Emory is the solid #2. Maybe the season will show differently, but I not putting Poff in at back-up over Emory. Unless they have a poor run defense, LOL
You guys agree?

I see you, Emory! God Bless! @emory_williams_9
No One GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

From what you saw last year and this spring (I know few have access to GREENTREE) how do you not have a good amount of confidence in Emory as #2?
I am seeing **** (online and CIS) about Poff being better than Emory. maybe being #2, **** that, Emory beat Clem's son and would probably have beaten FSPOO POO had he not gotten hurt.
I think that Emory is the solid #2. Maybe the season will show differently, but I not putting Poff in at back-up over Emory. Unless they have a poor run defense, LOL
You guys agree?

I like Williams, but if Poff has done better in practice and scrimmages and the coaches see greater potential then he deserves #2. No position is just handed to someone. Williams still has time to develop and can compete for #1 next year if he's good enough.

Advertisement
I am seeing **** (online and CIS) about Poff being better than Emory. maybe being #2, **** that, Emory beat Clemson and would probably have beaten FSPOO POO had he not gotten hurt.
You guys agree?

Why don't we let the coaches do their job and determine who is #2 based on practice, etc? Jesus our "fans" never cease to amaze

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am seeing **** (online and CIS) about Poff being better than Emory. maybe being #2, **** that, Emory beat Clemson and would probably have beaten FSPOO POO had he not gotten hurt.
You guys agree?

With all due respect I disagree. I believe the Puffer is way more polished than Emory and I’ve been team Emory since the kid signed with The U. Give The Puffer some respect because he’s a great #2 and let’s enjoy this great time for our Canes. If Emory is not needed this season a red shirt wouldn’t be such a bad thing in my eyes. Next year will be interesting with Luke joining the Qb room. I’m truly excited for the future of our Canes!!

This is just classic CIS.

Giving up on Poff after 3 series with all of 15 pass attempts

Meanwhile annointing Emory while bragging about a game where he went 8 for 25 for 175. Almost half of it in one pass.

You can’t make this **** up.

Advertisement
Controversial but I like Emory and I know what he is. He is a game manager with heart. He has 8-4 written all over him but cant seem to dislike him.

Spring game was awful from Poff so not worth a discussion on who deserves QB2 since not enough data/analysis is available. I don't get the hate for Emory, anyone willing to sacrifice their body on the line against our biggest rival gets respect from me. Hope he keeps improving and can compete for the job next year.

Advertisement
Back