I cannot believe I am seeing BS about Poff get #2 over Emory. WTF?

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
From what you saw last year and this spring (I know few have access to GREENTREE) how do you not have a good amount of confidence in Emory as #2?
I am seeing **** (online and CIS) about Poff being better than Emory. maybe being #2, **** that, Emory beat Clemson and would probably have beaten FSPOO POO had he not gotten hurt.
I think that Emory is the solid #2. Maybe the season will show differently, but I not putting Poff in at back-up over Emory. Unless they have a poor run defense, LOL
You guys agree?

I see you, Emory! God Bless! @emory_williams_9

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
1000001415.gif

Advertisement

Seriously, what in the **** is wrong with you?

Over and over and over and over again, with the TERRIBLE meaningless only-funny-to-you science fiction memes.

And don't try to play games. I know where the meme comes from. I watched the entire series multiple times. I know the context WITHIN THE SHOW.

It's just awful. A poster made a terrible thread about how two games from the fall should make a guy the #2 QB in spite of the in-practice performances.

And you make it 10 times worse with a random Battlestar Galactica meme.

Stop it. It's not fun, it's not funny.

Advertisement

Over and over and over and over again, with the TERRIBLE meaningless only-funny-to-you science fiction memes.

And don't try to play games. I know where the meme comes from. I watched the entire series multiple times. I know the context WITHIN THE SHOW.

It's just awful. A poster made a terrible thread about how two games from the fall should make a guy the #2 QB in spite of the in-practice performances.

Bro, if you don't like Battlestar Galactica, just say you don't like Battlestar Galactica.

Just kidding man.

Advertisement
From what you saw last year and this spring (I know few have access to GREENTREE) how do you not have a good amount of confidence in Emory as #2?
I am seeing **** (online and CIS) about Poff being better than Emory. maybe being #2, **** that, Emory beat Clem's son and would probably have beaten FSPOO POO had he not gotten hurt.
I think that Emory is the solid #2. Maybe the season will show differently, but I not putting Poff in at back-up over Emory. Unless they have a poor run defense, LOL
You guys agree?

Mama Emory too much Chardonnay in the morning leads to sloppy afternoons!

We will support whoever is the #2 come season time. Upon further notice, I believe in your wine induced coma, YOUR SON, has a significant injury + surgery before spring.

Please give him the summer to recover fully, before we have this tantrum 😡 again!

Go to bed early with some Vitamin Water and a Tylenol.

I am seeing **** (online and CIS) about Poff being better than Emory. maybe being #2, **** that, Emory beat Clem's son and would probably have beaten FSPOO POO had he not gotten hurt.
You guys agree?

Okay

Advertisement

****, as Shakespeare wrote and Queen Large Marge said, “Off with his head, and set it on York gates; So York may overlook the town of York.”!!!

You definitely weren’t kidding when you said human sacrifices LMAO!

Advertisement
Back