I can’t defend Manny

Nah. No he didnt. The ultimatums were gave by paul dimare. Blake had to be dragged into that office with him. Blake is the ultimate bottom bytch just begging for approval. The man avoids conflict like the plague.
weeelllll shiiiieeeetttt

Advertisement
If we beat them with Perry the “If Perry was the QB the whole time we would be undefeated!!” crowd will come out.

That said, if Diaz tells Baker he can do the game planning but will no longer call plays on game day and takes back his defense then I will have hope. At some point Diaz has to get ****ed at how Baker has ruined the defense that he worked so hard to get to almost elite status. I’m optimistic he takes it back and maybe we can end the season 8-4. Maybe. Lol.

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN Hurricane fan on how the Hurricanes will finish 8-4 this season? Chit, have U even watched the season unfold up to now?

" 1- 3 "! And an EXTRA WEEK to prepare, and recuperate physically, for two below-average Coastal division opponents. hUh And you're predicting a possible 8-4 season. Now that's " fresh. " LMFAO:ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg:

Manny has turned this **** show into the Miami Dolphins. And there's no draft to tank for.

************ has got to go no later than at season's end.

Yeah. Best case scenario is to give CORCH Diaz his pink slip after the season, barring a MIRACLE winning streak following the recent home lost. Or a worst case scenario would be to fire him after the end of next season! Because dig this. CORCH Diaz will retain the Dynamic duo of B&E. No matter how the remaining games play out. That's how **** stubborn he be.

Advertisement
Young Right or older Richt? So you're saying Coker is better than Richt and Alvarez?
Ya'll still woulda ran it 2001-02, IMO, but could have carried it a little longer.
I'm saying by the time shalalaaa tried to force barry on us the passion & game were gone from that man. He was a dead man walking. Him coming here wouldve meant a rebuild from the bottom up cause he was all about class & morals etc. He wouldve been suspending us right and left for wiping our own ***. Coker was an o.c & never anything more. That's on us though as we just didnt wanna be ****ed with.

I'm saying by the time shalalaaa tried to force barry on us the passion & game were gone from that man. He was a dead man walking. Him coming here wouldve meant a rebuild from the bottom up cause he was all about class & morals etc. He wouldve been suspending us right and left for wiping our own ***. Coker was an o.c & never anything more. That's on us though as we just didnt wanna be ****ed with.

@ dsddcane... Is is absolutely TRUE that Williams has been playing with a bum shoulder since the opening game? Because I absolutely KNEW that Central Michigan FUC##* him up big time! And if Williams is playing hurt, then that's a SHAMEFUL INDICTMENT on Diaz, and the medical staff, for allowing him to play!

Manny Diaz on Saturday had a look on his face that I have seen before. That thousand mile stare that has no idea wtf he can do to get this team to do what he wants it to do.

miami-fl-head-coach-randy-shannon-paces-the-sidelines-late-in-the-DMT4EK.jpg

Absolutely lost.

Advertisement
I don’t know much about Jenn but I’ve heard she’s involved. We’ve had issues across various ADs, presidents and trustees. We’ve had expensive busts and cheap failures. It’s a hard problem to peg.

You're deflecting. We're talking about Blake and Jenn. They're currently employed here. What more needs to be said?

[I apologize for the lack of brevity]

The following is an analysis of the Blake James era as it pertains to actual on the field performance from our football team. Although Blake James was appointed as interim athletic director in October, 2012, he wasn’t officially named athletic director until February, 2013.

I will not hold the results of the interim period against him, although they would further tarnish his tenure (we went 3-4 after he was appointed interim AD). In addition, since the 2019 season is hardly complete, I will not include those results in the following, although they would further tarnish his tenure. Discounting the interim period and this current season, we’re left with six full seasons to evaluate his performance.

The goal is to win more games. We’re not winning enough. I believe in accountability; I believe in logic and reasoning. I am using the actual results during his era and I am left at one conclusion. With that said, I am unclear how we arrived here or who is actually in charge.

• Position #1: Blake James has been fully in control since he was appointed athletic director; why would anyone consider allowing him to have more time?
  • Position #2: Blake James doesn’t have control of the athletic department, if that is the case, what purpose does he serve? Why keep him?
Conclusion: Regardless of whether Blake was/is in control or not, we need to bring in a passionate and competent athletic director. This person should have autonomy/full control of the athletic department. It is of my opinion that the results are unlikely to change until we bring in this person. My hope is to explain to you that it doesn’t take a lot to field a better on the field performance. It isn’t talent or money that is holding us back, it is simply poor, illogical and irrational decision making and a lack of accountability.

Please note that I am not saying that by simply replacing the athletic director, with those attributes, we will be Clemson. I am simply saying that by bringing in the right person, we will field a much better on the field performance and we will win a lot more games.

The Blake James Era: The results of 78 Games between 2013-2018

Since 2013, we’ve played 78 football games. During that span, we’ve essentially had two head coaches: (1) Al Golden and (2) Mark Richt.

The results of those 78 football games have been pretty “consistent”…

Total Games Played: 78

Overall Record: 49-29 (63%)

Average Overall Record 8.2 - 4.8

Total Conference Games Played: 48

Overall Conference Record: 29-19 (60%)

Average Overall Conference Record: 4.8 - 3.2

Average Finish/Place in the Coastal: 2.7

No matter who we play, we’ve lost ~ 40% of our games. We’ve consistently finished in the middle of the Coastal Division and this division features a subpar group of teams. I examined those 29 losses and I came up with the following:

• 15 (51.7%) were to teams who finished the season unranked.
  • 8 (27.6%) were to teams who finished the season ranked in the top 10.
  • Our average margin of loss was 15.4 PPG.
  • 19 (65.5%) were lost by at least 10 points.
As logic dictates, the better the opponent, the more difficult it is to win. I understand it is difficult to beat top 10 opponents, I can easily discount those 8 losses (this doesn’t mean I find it acceptable to lose those games). With that said, I would like to focus on these 15 losses to unranked teams because that is the point of this analysis.

A competent coach is able to put their players in the best position to succeed. A competent coach is able to limit mistakes. A competent coach is able to out coach inferior coaches and inferior teams. A competent coach is able to perform better in those 15 games. We haven’t had a competent coach during this era. We haven’t had a competent coach in a long time.

At the very least, we should be able to bring in a competent coach. At the very least, a competent coach should be able to win 70% of those 15 games. If we won 11 of those 15 games, we’re looking at an overall record of 60-18 (76.9%). Obviously, a competent coach gives us a better chance to win games against ranked opponents, but that isn’t the point. I am simply pointing out that we’re consistently losing to subpar teams and it is easy to see how we arrived here.

----------------

Everyone one in the athletic department MUST go. This is the real and only relevant issue. Coaches don't hire and extend themselves. They're hired by admin. These two are "self-inflicted cancer" and worse than anything the NCAA could ever do to us.

Just an fyi jarren seperated his shoulder week 1 against ufag. = shots play through it.
Week 4 c Michigan seperated it again. = cortisone shots play through it. Well guess what, the kid can barely raise his arm & stays in immense pain. Jv as fvck that the staff refuses to acknowledge the injury so our simpleton fan base & national media dont turn on the kid & ultimately mess with his confidence. People are so quick here to **** on kids. He shouldnt have even been playing. Other side of the coin nkosi had 4 balls dropped by the defense that should've been picks as well.
Looked pretty obvious to anyone paying even minor attention that that brutal bellyflop that fat fcking slob from cmu put on Jarren in the end zone fcked his shoulder up. He looked like he took a horrible blow to the head on that play too. I’m surprised he went back in the game after that brutal shot.

Advertisement
Obviously. The post was about acquiring talent and hiring strong coordinators — not coaching
In the short term, we’re not getting the highest level of talent without producing with what we have on the field - something we haven’t done in all of these years where we’ve had the most talent in our Division yet only won it once in 15 years. We need a coach who gets the most out of the talent he has and will maximize that talent using schemes that suit our players’ skill sets. Then take a step up from there.

Not really. Look at cokers staff. He had studs on that staff that cokers Inexperience & the inability to delegate responsibilities throughout the program dragged down. Onion could never find an o.c with a clue and he was just a power driven prick that tore down everything he touched. Alfraud well there was no dnofrio. Do I really need to say more. Beyond that alfraud was loyal to a fault to his staff rather than his team. He was looking for a way out as soon as he stepped foot in. Cmr we already spoke on. This staff as a whole has MAYBE 3 coaches who deserve to have jobs & that's generous. As stated the common denominator is the scholls mismanagement of resources and the refusal of getting rid of blake. Much like manny it's been abundantly clear with him as well that hes no better than a basic intern. In far over his head. Let's all sit back and thank shalalalala again for that piece of **** bulldyke ever leaving Wisconsin & dying on our doorstep.
I hate that ******* troll ***** Shalala! I will **** on her grave with her family there!

I don’t know much about Jenn but I’ve heard she’s involved. We’ve had issues across various ADs, presidents and trustees. We’ve had expensive busts and cheap failures. It’s a hard problem to peg.
She and Blake need to go and Hilarie Bass cannot be the ultimate decider of which AD replaces Blake and who the next HC is.

Advertisement
People need to stop disrespecting golden he is light years better than diaz as a head coach golden was under the sanction era manny diaz is playing with a full deck and is the worst coach in the history of this program bar none he makes golden look like lombardi

Bull****. Golden embarrassed us every chance he got. Putrid, putrid coach and no better than anyone

Manny needs to tell Enos to open his ******* eyes and see we don’t have the OL for his under center, slow *** developing play action scheme. LCE has been right on this from the jump. I think he should reconsider JW starting against UVA. Perry’s internal clock seems to move faster. He’s much more urgent. 5 turnovers, 7sacks and a shank is gonna make it tough on any team no matter who you’re playing. On a side note, congrats to Dee Wiggins. Kid is beginning to put it all together. Also I don’t think we have to worry about anyone leaving early, ANYONE.

Go Canes!

I gotta respectfully disagree with you. I think this is an incredibly easy problem to peg. It’s only hard for those who are unwilling to look objectively and critically at what we’ve done.

Since Coker we hired two guys with zero head coaching experience who were coordinators on failed staffs. We hired them because *delusional narcissism.*

We hired one guy who had been fired from his prior job, hadnt succeeded with all the resources at UGA, wasnt sure he wanted to coach anymore, wasnt an innovative football mind, and wanted to do the one thing (coordinator) that (a) he stunk at and (b) undermined the entire ‘ceo coach’ theory (which theory sucked, in any case), and hired his unqualified son for a critical staff role. We hired him because *delusional narcissism.*

We hired another guy who had one prior HC job, where he had a losing record 3 of 4 years and overall, and looked like he was progressing because his team dropped to a low D1 conference. This guy was a terrible fit for UM philosophically, culturally, schematically. He was not an innovatove mind on O or D. His D didn’t fit our recruiting base, either. And he didn’t value the job. We hired him as a convulsive reaction because he seemed like the *anti-Radio.*

Why is this all so hard to peg? We have not hired a single qualified candidate in 20 years. If Miami fans were’t so emotionally invested in people with Miami ties, this would be obvious.

Advertisement
Back